For your amusement

MogLite

I think that's the same one I went past on the M27 yesterday at Soton, interesting to say the least <_<

I have seen it on the M27 too...

I would rate it on a Axle twiseter too much either those arches wouldn't last long..

Anyone seen the L200 with what look like 12.50 on it nr Pompy

There were some far uglier (and just as tall) examples at LRW this weekend :huh:

The Delicia Owner's Club came to Slindon a while back, you've got to give them credit for this sort of silliness:

img_096.jpg

Note the snorkel - oh, there isn't one! :ph34r:

There are loads of those things here, all second hand imports. I hate them, though there is one use for a minibus with 4x4 and that is as an all-weather taxi, which is what a lot of them are used for. Why anybody would buy one for their private vehicle is beyond me, unless they have about 6 kids :blink:

That one is lifted quite a lot over what they normally look like.

I suppose it is "different", but then so is walking around with **** smeared on your face <_<

IIRC, the Delicia is Shogun mechanicals/chassis... with an MPV body. There's one near Northwich on the A49... looks funny.

Still, takes all sorts... I was in a filling station yesterday and two pumps down was a Toyota Hi-Lux Surf that you needed step ladders to get into...

A group of 4 or 5 of them from the South Wales devision of the Owners Club came to one of the local play days last year, very comical to watch :lol::lol: They did reasonably well considering what they are :blink: although one nearlly rolled over due to their inherant instability :o:o