The Clubman Challenge 2011 Dates

Matt BADLRC

Me and the boy should be ready and available, so watch out trophy hunters the big boys are back,,,,,,,,

you mean " the " big boy is back

the not so little twiggy himself

everlikely we have missed you, you've been at the othe end of the country most of the time so we have only just evaded you

Thank you to all those who have done online entry forms for round 2, an updated entry list can be found on the following link updated round 2 entry list click here

:):):)

The photos from round 1 Uplands Coppice have now beed added to the wesbite and can be found on the photos page on the following link Round 1 photos click here :):):)

Updated entry list as of 28/04/11 for round 2 of The Clubman Challenge, if you are listed in grey then you entered round 1 and your number is reserved should you wish to enter further rounds, if you do then you just need to do an online or postal entry.Thank you to all those who have entered so far :)

Updated entry list as of 28/04/11 for round 2 of The Clubman Challenge, if you are listed in grey then you entered round 1 and your number is reserved should you wish to enter further rounds, if you do then you just need to do an online or postal entry.Thank you to all those who have entered so far :)

Hum, something is wrong, I have entered, and i'm not listed. Can you please put me down for all rounds on the entry list please, I will then sort out payment.

Bitch now sorted, thanks for the offer Dan, but you were beaten to it!

Cheers Rich.

I was going to email you, as you have done a form for one of the two days and then it says in the comments all events you are checking dates for the two day. I will put you down. If you could do the forms when you get chance please for the rounds as we need it per round for insurance. Many thanks

Hum, something is wrong, I have entered, and i'm not listed. Can you please put me down for all rounds on the entry list please, I will then sort out payment.

Bitch now sorted, thanks for the offer Dan, but you were beaten to it!

Cheers Rich.

Rich entry list updated