The Clubman Challenge 2011 Dates

Matt BADLRC

Whilst looking on the internet tonight I have found an interesting book

11859.png

oi you kin cheecky bugger, ive only just noticed the " by friends of dan " bit

it should be by friends of twiggy

he could have half the book with the amount of times he has been over

has anyone got any pictures of him on his pass side.... because all the times ive seen him over it been drivers side down !!

Those of you competing in The Clubman Challenge Round 6 at Mow Cop on 23/10/11 the event final instructions have now been added to the wesbite for you to download and will be emailed to all entered competitors this evening. They are on the home page of the website and in the event paperwork section use the following link to the website http://www.clubmanchallenge.co.uk

We look forward to seeing you all at the weekend.

Well thank you very much,

For spending loads of time getting the motor ready,

Taking a weekend of work,

Rushing around all week prepairing,

Taking the trailer out of storage to load up with,

Loading up Saturday morning,

Making a balls up on behalf of your competitors

Having the courtesey to telephone all your competitors as soon as you knew and being not being complete exercisers and just sending an email,

oh sorry thats wrong you didn't ring all the members of the club affected....

And for completely wasting all my time

No inconvience at all, why have you not put the reason down or is to embarrassing??

A very un-happy member of BADLRC

this is not a dig directed at anyone as there is alot of personal time let alone stress put onto the people running the challenges so you do expect minor f ups

i hold utter most respect to the badlrc team for setting up and running the challenge calendar

but there best be a final round after all the rushing around i did, not to mention boothy...james,baggy,barry gee...shall i go on ?

then there was the co driver head ache's between me and barry that we had to sort out dragging others in only to let them down at the last minute

working on my car at 6am then going to work then working on it again until silly hours

only to be told when i was loading it up on the trailer sat morn that the event was called off. even then it wasnt set in stone as it was thought that it was a prank being played by baggy.... lots of phone calls later by me and others i finally could confirm and spread the news that it was off.

the car is still sat there on the trailer now waiting to go, appears i might have to take it back off again

These things happen. Call it 5 rounds and be delighten if a 6th appears.

A final round depends on ground availability and then the orgnisation of a permit. And I think the MSA penalize a club who applies for a permit, but doesn't hold an event.

Plus, you got a season. We did 2.5 hours at round one, and that was it for this year. The trucks still not running. Thats fate! :)

Great but some of don't get the opertunity very often and when you spend that much time prepping for the event it's a little annoying when it's not run and even more annouying when it's not resheduled

Great but some of don't get the opertunity very often and when you spend that much time prepping for the event it's a little annoying when it's not run and even more annouying when it's not resheduled

how can you relate your car not running all year to an event being cancelled less than 24hours before an event ?

thats not fate, thats circumstances on your part....

the event could of still run if 5 minutes extra checking on paperwork was carried out maybe a few days before hand not 24hours before the event