xmas offroading 27th december where you all going

tort172

Hi all just wondering if anyone is going to a pay and play site on the 27th and where YOU are going?

Me and my mates usually go to Bures it's become an annual tradition for us for the last 5 or so years.

Fancy something different this year might try Piccadilly Wood.

What are your plans or recommendations?

Chris

Who says you need a winch to go? I haven't got one and I'm going in a standard (apart from parabolics) Series III 88" on 7.50s :P

The Mud Mud Monsters event is not winch only, there will be quite a few punches for non-winch vehicles so suitable for all, it is a punch hunt not a winch challenge.

My bitch can't make it so I will be marshaling on the day, if you ask nicely I'll winch you into a stage to get a punch and then out again :rolleyes:

i was goin to the awdc one but membership run out back in april but never renewed as i nexer had a 4x4 at the time and to go and become a member and play its about 70quid thats before fuel(be bout a tank if were takin a family member as we haf to go get them) and lunch(for 3 people) so not doin that lol

core 4x4, last night i asked my mate how it went when he went last month, he said theres more to do at slindon

• 2 weeks later...

Coo looks a bit arctic there Dan :P

Hope you are all well and the toyota wheels are ok ;)

Got any pics of DoubleJ's CJ out playing?

I really must make the effort to get up to one of the Kirton P&P's , it always looks great

Enjoy the rest of the hols

cheers

Steveb

Coo looks a bit arctic there Dan :P

Hope you are all well and the toyota wheels are ok ;)

Got any pics of DoubleJ's CJ out playing?

I really must make the effort to get up to one of the Kirton P&P's , it always looks great

Enjoy the rest of the hols

cheers

Steveb

jj's is the one on the right in the top pic

The toy wheels are mint, very very happy :D

It'd be very nice to see you up here.