ot

DefcoL

Guest diesel_jim

What, you mean that 11 grown men have managed to run around a field in silly shorts and kick a bag of leather wind through a wooden frame one more time than the other 11 men?

and they get paid millions for that? :rolleyes:

Does anybody think that the fact we have a Swedish coach who is about to **** off and work somewhere else, might have some effect on the game plan?

"Ja boys just go over zere unt stand in der corner, all vill be fine" :hysterical:

can't bear to watch

Yeah Me too, but for the different reasons.

For me basically if it involves football my ears and eyes close

Have no idea whos is playing and have even less interest,

tonight I have me ARB back together with the skills of a mate who hates F Football as much as I do

Football is a bunch of P**fs kicking a pigs bladder around a field for obsence money when most can barely string a full sentence together is not my idea of fun, and I am already more than a tad P****d off with the constant 'work talk' of F Football non stop....makes me sick...and that includes the seriously sad P******s with flags on their cars FFS how sad is that ???

Yes I am grumpy too :lol: but I do not care a t**s about this nonsense

Will be glad when its all over, glad I am not the only one who absolutely hates F Football

Nige

HAHAHHAHA

now when was the last time England beat Sweden ?

Should have been listening to the german radio station, during the game. They were not very nice to both teams, but Sweden did get the brunt of the carp!

See ya in the second round.

Todd.

just a thought, these days you get fined for dropping a banana skin on the road as it's littering the streets, so what is happening with all these people littering the Queen's highway's with all these bl@#dy broken flags? think I counted seven in a mile stretch on the M27 last night and that was pretty much the story all the way from Pompey to Toton

Yeah Me too, but for the different reasons.

For me basically if it involves football my ears and eyes close

Have no idea whos is playing and have even less interest,

tonight I have me ARB back together with the skills of a mate who hates F Football as much as I do

Football is a bunch of P**fs kicking a pigs bladder around a field for obsence money when most can barely string a full sentence together is not my idea of fun, and I am already more than a tad P****d off with the constant 'work talk' of F Football non stop....makes me sick...and that includes the seriously sad P******s with flags on their cars FFS how sad is that ???

Yes I am grumpy too :lol: but I do not care a t**s about this nonsense

Will be glad when its all over, glad I am not the only one who absolutely hates F Football

Nige

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Yep

I would rather set fire to (wots left of) my hair .....and try to put it out with a spade

Than watch / pay attention / or have any clue about / who is playing who / in football

Nige :P

But it pays to know when its on cos at least the roads are clear.... :D:D:D

But it pays to know when its on cos at least the roads are clear.... :D:D:D

absolutely, lets hope the weather is better for the quarter final as I'll dig my motorbike out and go burn a tank of fuel while every other numpty is watching the premadonna's on TV for two hours :D