Forum greenlane trip?

GBMUD

I'm boooked into a Guest House just down the road with Sir Les of Hensonshire....

Also joining us for the weekend are Pete & Jin Attryde... More the merrier in the 110 I say ! :i-m_so_happy:

Is the hotel full then Neil?

Pete is not having his 90 back!

Chris

Chris, do we have a full list of those going now ?

To those going, please give thought now to the formation of groups of 4 or 5 vehicles. Doing this on Saturday morning, after breakfast, is a right pain in the arse and will delay everyone's leaving. No one is organising for you so you have to do this bit yourself :)

Mo

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Mo and everyone,

I wasn't sure and I deffo can't make it I spunked all my spare money getting to and competing in a local punch/winch comp last weekend. Twas a goodun but skint me out completly! Note to0 self must sell more S/H stuff!!! Plus we have a Halloween party planned for the weekend. Thought I'd better say now can't stand people that don't tell you when they've cancelled. ATB Jai

Another great weekend.

Good to meet some new people and catch up with some familiar faces.

Thanks again Neil for driving and thanks to Les for the entertainment :ph34r: .

Only casualties from our Saturday group, were Mo's front bumper and the near side mirror and offside wheel arch on my 90.

Pete.

After the 90 broke down I had to go home and fall back to my 110. It went fine all the way to the hotel but then spat it's dummy Saturday morning with oil in the injector harness causing an injector to shut down. Gladly, with a little help from my friends, we got it running properly again after a few minutes with the spanners, rubber gloves, Vaseline and brake cleaner. :)

Had a splendid weekend after that and the car did not miss another beat. :)

Chris