smith and allan ATF??

bigbeast

alreet chaps..

has anyone had any experience of using smith and allan fluids, more specifically their dexron ATF..they seem to be reasonably priced and have excellent feedback on ebay. need to buy 4ltr so just want the nod before i do really

and out of interest whats the difference between dexron 2D and dexron 3...as rave states both are suitable for use in the PAS..defender TD5

ta

not bought any of their oils but bought some wax oil and some paint, very helpful chaps. I couldn't identify the colour on my 110 so sent them a washer with some of the paint on, they sent me another washer painted with the closest match ( which was almost perfect) and when I was happy with the colour, posted out 5L. plus one airosol, £25 all in. so I can't see you having trouble with any of what they sell.

Me too, I bought 5 litres of diff/transfer box oil, delivered, for £15. If it meets the 'standards', then what's wrong with using it?!

True, no harm in gathering people's experiences though. Thanks to everyone for posting their thoughts.

Looks like they'll be receiving another order from me soon! I like the idea of having a 'bulk' supply of oil in the garage, should work out a little cheaper too. Although not quite sure where it's going to go, space is at a premium with all the useful things carp I have in there!

True, no harm in gathering people's experiences though. Thanks to everyone for posting their thoughts.

exactly..just wanted to see what others thought

their prices are very good i must say, and they have 100% feedback on ebay over around 12,000 items sold i think..seems like very good service aswell. thats a hard score to get over that many items!

well i will be doing my PAS (new box going on)this wkend..and engine, gearbox and diff oil changes shortly before the colder months set in they havent been done in a while, so looks like a big order going there way from me