Island 4x4 store

carlosbeldia

I've always found them to be superb. You seem to be at the mercy of the courier not the supplier. I've spent hundereds with them and had no issues at all. (all to the UK though)

If the parcel never arrives its surely up to the sender to claim. They should send you another part if its not delivered.

I sencond the request for tracking numbers and proof of delivery otherwise demand another part.

If you need someone to call them and explain the situation. Post here and i will glady try to contact them locally.

sounds more like the courier has stuffed up , I had a whole unimog in a container sent to Hong Kong instead of Fremantle in Western australia , it arrived about two weeks late , but they had actually lost track of it at one point !!!

Can you imagine it? Your package is with your neighbour at number... they'd be surprised!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again. I'm trying to contact Sam from Island, right now my car has been stripped for 1 and a half month and my parts haven't arrived, but he hasn't return my messages. Can anybody make a call to Royalmail and ask about my tracking number?. It was supposed to be resent from Bolivia and being arrived on September 19. As they have free numbers, I can't call them from Colombia. If anybody can help, I'll be really thankfull.

Tracking number: RJ861017063GB

Contact phone: 08457 740 740

Opening hours: 8 to 6 monday to friday, 8 to 1 saturday

Hello again. I'm trying to contact Sam from Island, right now my car has been stripped for 1 and a half month and my parts haven't arrived, but he hasn't return my messages. Can anybody make a call to Royalmail and ask about my tracking number?. It was supposed to be resent from Bolivia and being arrived on September 19. As they have free numbers, I can't call them from Colombia. If anybody can help, I'll be really thankfull.

Tracking number: RJ861017063GB

Contact phone: 08457 740 740

Opening hours: 8 to 6 monday to friday, 8 to 1 saturday

just checked your parcel tracker numver on UK Royal mail website it gives me this reply, you can read it for yourself on this page -- http://track.royalma...requestid=37607

Your item, posted on 19/08/11 with reference RJ861017063GB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in BOLIVIA.

The number you are trying to call is a UK local call but the alternative number is +44 1752 387112. this should get you to the same place. You could also try +44 207 250 2888 (Head office i think)

Both these numbers have systems like press 1 for something press 2 for something so it might take a few minutes to get through to someone. The +44 207 number option 2 seems to take you to a real person but not sure if it might be the correct department. Both are closed on weekends so try again monday and let us know. If you don't get anywhere please post again and i'm sure someone will help.

A good website for tracking international post/parcels from its sender's to its recipient's country is -

Track Post/EMS shipments for 102 countries here - http://www.track-trace.com/post

You input your tracking number and select 'Track with options' - this then shows the tracking information from the sending postal service.

A tab on this page allows you to 'Select country' for the destination country, this then shows you the tracking information from the recipient country's postal service.

I tried your tracking number and got these results -

Royal Mail - same as Ralph posted above -

Your item, posted on 19/08/11 with reference RJ861017063GB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in BOLIVIA

When I selected Bolivia, I got -

Información del envió Nro. RJ861017063GB
Llegada a la oficina de recepción: 12/09/2011 18:25 LPB
Salida de la oficina de recepción: 20/09/2011 10:33 LPB

And for Colombia, I got -

Ubicación Fecha/Hora Local Descripción
CTP BOGOTA-UPAQ 2011-09-27 14:18:00 CORREO LIMPIO