The LRS CHALLENGE is back for a 4th YEAR. There are so here are the dates / venues ect fot the 2012 Series.

Round 1

March 4th Heightington, Worcestershire.

Round 2

April 15th Geddington Deep Scar, Northamptonshire.

Round 3

June 10th Newton Lodge, Derbyshire.

Round 4

July 8th Bickford Field, Shurdlington, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.

Round 5

September 23rd Weekley Woods, Northamptonshire.

Round 6

October 21st Great Witley, Worcestershire.

For ALL info please browse the lrs website

THANKYOU

http://www.lrschallenge.co.uk/index.html

PS Boy do we have some varies terrain for 2012 ;)

Float ??? :wacko: NO mr Yella "now green" 90??", "i assume that ur refering to donnington ??" infact u will be getting further away from the wet stuff" :ph34r: Just make sure u bring a camera "Plenty of potential for a stunning new avitar picture for ALL from at least 2/3 rd of the rounds :hysterical:

And as for the "west mids ( mr Idriss) we looked, and looked, and couldn't find any sites suitable of being in the 6 :( , "if u know of any that we missed drop us a line please." :D

Not a million miles away from East Midlands Airport or Donnington raceway.

Have a look on the LRS website they have map links.

It's the only round I've not entered this year because of the Scotia up Scotland, which is a bummer because it's the nearest....

Not a million miles away from East Midlands Airport or Donnington raceway.

Have a look on the LRS website they have map links.

It's the only round I've not entered this year because of the Scotia up Scotland, which is a bummer because it's the nearest....

]

ALL INFO HERE ( There are even little orangeeee named boxes which if u give them a little tickle wiv ur screen pointer thingy will reviell stuff of interest like Maps, postcodes, dates, classes, scoring, contacts, some pritty pictures of some trucks)

http://www.lrschallenge.co.uk/index.html :hysterical:

Soiciable!!!! I don't think there is a job that has 1 soiciable hours and. 2good pay. Been looking long enough just so I can find the time to build my truck. Am aiming to get it built over christmas lol(very unlikely to actually succeed)

Soiciable!!!! I don't think there is a job that has 1 soiciable hours and. 2good pay. Been looking long enough just so I can find the time to build my truck. Am aiming to get it built over christmas lol(very unlikely to actually succeed)

didnt you say that two christmas's ago .........

hi all

i want to start doing winch events next year. whats the best way to go about entering this series? what licenses do i need? any help would be appreciated

thanks

If you have not been to a winch event yet, then I suggest the pay and play day on 26/11 run by Rogue Pirates near Matlock to see what its all about! There is several (to my knowledge) full challenge trucks going. Contact 3spins for details.

If you know whats involved, then download the regs for the LRS, read carefully and get your truck to comply with them.

Get your entry in as it is a heavily subscribed series.

Next, get your MSA clubman B license in January

Find a willing (or unwilling) co-driver.

Finally wait to see if your name is down.

Personally, I would enter as a basic truck with a single winch as it is the cheapest way. And go do some play days that involve collecting punches, before trying a proper comp.....

That's how I started, went to a few play days where punches had been set out and realised I needed to build a better truck :blink: Then entered a few challenge events one with LRS who then pointed me in the right direction with the Regs, it's alot to get your head round. By this time I was hooked and a year later I think I'm ready to kick some ass in the LRS challenge(my co-drivers) :hysterical:

Your more than welcome to see what is all about with some of us nr Matlock

Gaz.

Bit of topic but whats all this about Matlock, whats the crack? where abouts what site etc, who to contact etc???

Back on topic some good advice there, but if your unsure or not quite ready yet, come along early watch scrutineering and have a chat with some of the folks concerned I'm positive providing it's not 2 minutes to go most people will take time to talk and offer advice.

Become a spy, blend in,like me.........

Bit of topic but whats all this about Matlock, whats the crack? where abouts what site etc, who to contact etc???

Back on topic some good advice there, but if your unsure or not quite ready yet, come along early watch scrutineering and have a chat with some of the folks concerned I'm positive providing it's not 2 minutes to go most people will take time to talk and offer advice.

Become a spy, blend in,like me.........

you....... blend in.....**** off

you taking the p*** there slim

We got fed up of Play days with idiots racing round without a care in the world so we set up our own club so at least then were all like minded idiots. RoguePirates4x4.co.uk

We book offroad sites for ourselves and set out punches for more of a challenge and a laugh. Free to join site, sign up and have a look around.

Gaz.

• 2 months later...

Not long now looking forward to it, have a all new winch bitch to test out so should be fun :unsure: Can we come down on the Saturday and stop over or find a B&B. looked on the LRS site, I'm either blind or stupid but I can't find a postcode or map Dave.

See you soon, Gaz.

R1,has Quite resonable access, Nice Grassy field , its almost flat ish, ideal for camping, Come join the Saterday party :i-m_so_happy:, ur not stupid, there an't no directions yet :ph34r: , It;s a kinda supprise :wacko::unsure:. Try the Halfway house BnB,great whitly. Nice people,trailor friendly carpark, foods ok, cheep, cheerfull, and do a early BIG breckfact "apparently"