Looking for Vehicle transport services Aberdeen(shire)

Maverik

Hello People,

I'm struggling to find a way of moving 2 x (SORN-MOT/TAX less) Disco 1's I've just aquired. (they need moving 6.3 miles)

Does anyone have any contacts for a car transportation service up my way Aberdeenshire (aka back of beyond)?

Cheers

Mav

Just googled and found this: http://www.aberdeen-...-transport.com/

Cheers Ross, just sent them an email.

Well I have a couple of issues... one is no I can't tow a heavy trailer just yet. and my 90 is in bits (many many many bits) in the garage. - got 1 quote (friend of a friend) foe 120 squid... which is well pricey. i can hire a 3.5t trailer for 40 a day, I'm just struggling finding someone with a truck big enough and whom is willing to tow for me... so I was looking at getting another quote for car transportation...

Mav,

You are no fun any more, I thought you had learnt when buying a new truck it needed to be at least 500miles away, although it sounds like you still have the condition correct however sans tax & test and a trailer six miles down the road surely takes away all the fun (certainly for the members of this forum)!!

Jason.

Mav,

You are no fun any more, I thought you had learnt when buying a new truck it needed to be at least 500miles away, although it sounds like you still have the condition correct however sans tax & test and a trailer six miles down the road surely takes away all the fun (certainly for the members of this forum)!!

Jason.

HAHAHA - well unfortunately ignorance of first time Land rover ownership has now passed... so now its pure stupidity that I'm even taking these on... I dont have the best of luck when it comes to this kind of stuff.. hence why I am pursuing legitimate means! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Mav,

If you can wait until I get back next week, I can pop round with the RR and trailer and shift them...

Will they start to drive them onto the trailer?

Thanks to Donald I'm now the owner of 2 rather heavy rust buckets! - Just like to say thanks to Donald for giving up his morning to help a fellow LR nutcase. Greatly appreciated.

Chris

Thanks to Donald I'm now the owner of 2 rather heavy rust buckets! - Just like to say thanks to Donald for giving up his morning to help a fellow LR nutcase. Greatly appreciated.

Chris

So when do we get the story of how they:

• fell apart
  • fell off the trailer
  • injured you/injured someone
  • you got arrested
  • etc, etc

If non of this happened I amongst many will be disappointed and you should consider your position as entertainments officer on this forum.......

Jason.