The last post

minivin

Ok, seems I have not had a reply from the moderators concerning me being tarred by the effing great brush that was welded at Mandy, so this is the last post I shall be putting on this forum.

To say I am sorryful of this forum is an understatement, the actions of a few to moan and squabble about other people they can't quite figure out is quite sad, and alas I aint got the time (and more than likely been blocked by those who should be listening) or patience to venture any further.

To those people I have offered assistance too, may I hope your projects come to fruition and my comments have been of use.

To those people who have offered me assitance, thank you

To those who have put me in thise position, take a pin out of a grenade and ram it up your ****ing arse

good night

Ok, seems I have not had a reply from the moderators concerning me being tarred by the effing great brush that was welded at Mandy, so this is the last post I shall be putting on this forum.

To those who have put me in thise position, take a pin out of a grenade and ram it up your ****ing arse

good night

Bye Bye! :blink:

To say I am sorryful of this forum is an understatement, the actions of a few to moan and squabble about other people they can't quite figure out is quite sad, and alas I aint got the time (and more than likely been blocked by those who should be listening) or patience to venture any further.

To those people I have offered assistance too, may I hope your projects come to fruition and my comments have been of use.

To those people who have offered me assitance, thank you

good night

Did I miss something?

On a level note me old mucker, all forums have fools on both the mod side and the pleb side. Don't let it get you down, it's a waste. Stick with it, make your feelings known but don't just up and run.

Or come on over to ORRP where you will be welcome with open arms, a huge amount of mickey taken, called rude names, told to **** off and be called a **** with regularity but when the **** hits the fan you will find a load of good mates looking for the switch whilst they take the ****!

its a shame things have got like this, there are a few people on here who annoy me, and i'm sure i annoy a few people aswell.... but i tend to ignor those who wind me up... although i will admit i'm not sorry to see the back of the one who jumped ship a few days ago..... <_<

its a shame things have got like this, there are a few people on here who annoy me, and i'm sure i annoy a few people aswell.... but i tend to ignor those who wind me up... although i will admit i'm not sorry to see the back of the one who jumped ship a few days ago..... <_<

No ,sorry I haven't jumped ship. Just taking a short break.

Bill.

eh????? Whats all this about??

Mods been deleting posts again???

Not really. A bit of a rant by a frustrated user was followed by some toys exiting a grey pram and the pram parked next to the grey one got a few dents in the roof from falling toys, also suffered a toys/exit situation because nobody offered to bang the dents out, and seems to have gone and parked somewhere else :)

Oops I swore I was going to keep out of this discussion.... Bolt.gif