HFHs "Centre Winch" Build Thread - ( Finally )

Nige, on a totally different topic. Looking at the above picture, does your hydraulic return come into the top of the tank ? Does it have a pipe in the tank that goes downwards ?

The reason i ask (if you're unaware), is that hydraulic return lines should enter the bottom of the tank below the fluid level to stop aeration in the tank.

G

Hardy Ha

We had all this long time ago, and I took it to the Guikldford weighbridge and it was no where near as heavy as peeps think.

http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=1081

Now truck cab with 52mm CDS Cage vs Hardtop and BS1353 48.3mm Thick wall cage :) ....springs are lighter ratings than before so it weighs LESS :P

Yes I know in the old Hybrid Jon White collapsed laughing when he found a 35mm x 10in x 10in square lump of steel under the cuibby box as a "Lifter"

.....but I'm not like that anymore :P

Much ... :blush:

Nige

Dont the wheels weigh about 30 kg each (x5)? But you have more power now....

We can verify that radio remote on the top line is excellent, as you can recover the vehicle after a roll from a safe distance :)

Nearly had to do it twice ! :blush:

Also learnt that maybe the lockers should be in, so it doesn't roll off down the hill on two wheels :i-m_so_happy:

Ditto on the plastic switch I'm afraid. It doesn't just give up either. It sort of goes through a period of being awkward first............

where do you get those power cable boots from? been looking for them ever since I installed my TDS.

p.s. the wireless remote I have is plopplops it is intermittent and when it does decide to do something it only ever spools out.

that reminds me, I really ought to do an install write up on that haha

where do you get those power cable boots from? been looking for them ever since I installed my TDS.

p.s. the wireless remote I have is plopplops it is intermittent and when it does decide to do something it only ever spools out.

that reminds me, I really ought to do an install write up on that haha

He nicked them off of me cos he's too tight to order his own! :-p