Newbury sort-out, April 6th, anyone going?

SPendrey

Anyone going to Newbury this coming weekend? Weather looks mixed, but then the BBC forecast is never accurate to more than 1 hour!

I'm going to go, looking for a straight bumper for the back of my Disco. Of course, that's probably just doubled the price of bumpers!

I'll be there :0) although I can decide on the morning being about 20 mins away !

I have very few quality, rare ,never seen in public before items ( I'm lying) it's usual old tut

But will have a social and try and buy a few things for pennies :0))

I thought the whole point of selling was to get in early to grab the bargains before setting up your stand?

With that comment you may well have convinced me to sell. If I do go to sell, look out for a bright yellow 110 with a fat old git selling 3 Range Rover classic doors and a Warn winch. But don't buy anything off him as he is a conman.

With that comment you may well have convinced me to sell. If I do go to sell, look out for a bright yellow 110 with a fat old git selling 3 Range Rover classic doors and a Warn winch. But don't buy anything off him as he is a conman.

Hmmm, so it's the bright yellow 110 that'll be the unique identifier then? :D

Looks like we may get damp tomorrow ?

However the Chappy that coming wiv me has come up trumps with an Army tent that fits over the back of a 90 !! :0)) woo hoo

So look out for a red 90 with the tent and hopefully two dry folk sat inside , that's us :0)

I'm heading that way soon. Currently trying to ignore the lack of sleep/last nights beer and the rain. BBC tells me Newbury is going to be dry ish for most of the day.

I'll be there with loads of quality tat, mostly cheap or free, discount for LR4x4 members ;)

Is there some kind of discount giving LR4x4 handshake we should all know about? :)