Which Discovery does that come from?

Mongrel

Or possibly even 'Which Land/Range Rover'!

I bought a winch bumper, blind, as you do! On the strength that it was advertised as a Discovery winch bumper and it may fit mine. It doesn't, so I need to identify it properly and then either move it on or, modify it to suit my needs!

It appears that it may well be a OEM 'hidden bumper' for a Disco 3, but maybe 4. So, can anyone confirm it for me?

DSC_0191.jpg

It is similar for sure, but is the plate orientation not different on the RR one?

EDIT: Hmm, maybe not...anybody here speak the language (Dutch?) and able to give me a manufacturer or any other pertinent information?

So the foreign link provided isn't Dutch, it's Norwegian. The thread says it's an L322 item. Funnily enough the topic is also 'who makes this?. The general consensus is that it's the rebranded Scorpion Racing people and that the kit is almost identical if not a direct a copy of the item from Equipe. Also that Extreme 4x4 are supplying it. (all subject to whether I'm reading it correctly)

Should have said earlier, it's defo not OEM for D3. They bolt up to the chassis in a similar way, but there's nothing for the cutouts in the picture above to fit around, and nowhere for the lower brackets to bolt onto sensibly. The D3 items I've seen are a much simpler structure.

typing "L322 winch mount" into google and selecting 'images' brings up (in less time than it took to type this reply)

Winchprep017.jpg

and

rrrwtrayL6.jpg

second photo is on the extreme4x4 website