New Bonnet Opening / Prop Kit

stuck

I had a scizzor one on the 90...bludy lethal, it had to be jiggled to b*ggery to get it to close and it responded

with nip and bites, plus if the wind got under it could easily then smack head as well.

I upgrade to the long thin steel stick jobbie, that was fairly hopeless still lethal in windy situations but less lethal

lol

I'll do a standard Kit for the price of a Challenge kit up to sunday night 28th - when I take the entire webshop offline for chrimbo :P

Yes, its only £3 saved, but at £36.95 for a FULL standard twin ram gas bonnet opening kit with all the CNC brackets passivated all nut bolts etc, the profit is not exactly "Huge" :lol:

IF ANYONE TAKES THIS OFFER UP FFS EMAIL ME AND TELL ME YOU WANT A STANDARD KIT NOT CHALLENGE KIT

Nige

I'll do a standard Kit for the price of a Challenge kit up to sunday night 28th - when I take the entire webshop offline for chrimbo :P

Yes, its only £3 saved, but at £36.95 for a FULL standard twin ram gas bonnet opening kit with all the CNC brackets passivated all nut bolts etc, the profit is not exactly "Huge" :lol:

IF ANYONE TAKES THIS OFFER UP FFS EMAIL ME AND TELL ME YOU WANT A STANDARD KIT NOT CHALLENGE KIT

Nige

Hi NIge! do we order the challenge kit and then send you an email with our forum details to tell you we wanted the standard kit?