oe 24 spline limited slip diffs.

qwakers

Same here in shipping from the USA Wish there was a cheaper alternative plus without the duty and vat mans takings too on the whole lot (goods plus shipping). Goods I can kind of understand if you're undermining uk business (if there was a uk business producing the said item) but shipping no that is unreasonable.

The ashcroft is 6 pocket and a nice machined part against the true trac cast and then machined and only 3 pocket

Wow, that is cheap! I'd imagine postage to NZ would change that though. (I really wish I had access to some UK priced parts right now - my 110 project is killing me but when I try to order from there, the shipping is insane.)

Normally I find shipping here to Canada is less than the VAT that you save, meaning we end up paying less in Canada than a buyer in the UK...

:offtopic: Don't get me started on royal mail / parcelfarce ... 20% VAT (anything over £15, applied to the whole value [shipping cost + goods!]), + Duty (above £135) + a royal mail handling fee £8 (for anything iincurring VAT / duty) ... plus storage fees after 10 days with parcel farce.... for what, not actually delivering it to my house, given I have to collect it from the sorting office after it's been held in transit until I pay up ....

DHL / fedex, no problem ... arrives wherever its sent in a timely fashion ... few days later bill arrives for VAT / duty, no extra's, no ransom demand or anything, think its 21 / 30 day terms + a gently reminder if you forget :ph34r: (fair do's I pay what's owed), done like a civilised company not a dick turpin outfit

back on topic, I'd recommend supporting those companies that support Landrovers & develop products directly (plus come on here too) and buy British (if the yanks can be patriotic why do brits struggle with it?)

Courriers ? .........ARGH ! Bane of my life !

DHL = Drop It Hide it Lose it

UPS = Usually Pretty S**t

TNT = Tommorow Not Today

Fed Ex = F**k every delivery exelently

Parcel Force = Parcel Farce

DPD = Dropped Probably Damged

Hermes = Huge effort rummaging making everything sha**ed

City Link = S*tty Link

Yodel - Your orders definately er... lost

:D

About £75 to NZ, not that bad really,

Dave

No, not at all. There's a better than even chance I'll chase that up one day. Meanwhile, I am still dealing with a 110 project that I thought was a simple strip-to-replace-bulkhead (new bulkhead already fitted, how hard can that be to finish?) but is actually an incomplete collection of not-quite fitting parts, with plenty missing, oh dear. The price of the little things hurts beyond budget so any traction aids remain in the grossly decadent luxury item pile. For now!

I love how off-topic we have got without losing the original question. Very classy!