Dealer question

ablackrat

Re. Johnsons 4x4

Greetings,
Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with this garage. Looking at a couple of their vehicles but also seen some negative feedback on other (non landrover) sites and would like an accurate picture before parting with hard earned cash. smile.gif

Johnsons 4x4 Ltd

Rowhook Farm, Bognor Road
Horsham, West Sussex

I bought a 300tdi 90 CSW from them 6-weeks ago. They were very good on making some minor changes on purchase and on sorting out a couple of minor niggles after I collected it. I was pleased with their work in replacing the rock sliders with new sills painted to match the bodywork well.

Fortunately, I haven't had to test their warranty and hope not to!

Oh dear! I did think twice before making my first post on this topic. In my defence, I am a believer in celebrating good service as well as damning poor performance.

I hope that my next post, which will no doubt be asking for advice, won't get ignored. I'm not sure how I can pass the Alan Turing test and prove that I'm a genuine person!

• Like 1

Unfortunately the cynical among us have seen many post like yours But unlike yours a lot are companies spamming the forum. So don't take it personally we're just trying to keep the forum a place for genuine people so everyone can benefit.

By replying as you have you have instantly proved the cynical wrong so please enjoy the forum as we do.

Mike

• Like 1

Oh dear! I did think twice before making my first post on this topic. In my defence, I am a believer in celebrating good service as well as damning poor performance.

I hope that my next post, which will no doubt be asking for advice, won't get ignored. I'm not sure how I can pass the Alan Turing test and prove that I'm a genuine person!

you just did mate.

• Like 1