Early to late 110 axle swap

Hi not sure if this has been talked about before or not but I have an defender 110 with the drum braked Salisbury axle which has blown the diff and halfshafts due to excessive play I think. My question is are the newer 110 axles with the smaller diff housing size and disk brakes the same ratio as my old Salisbury, as I would like the higher clearance for off road. 

Cheers.

On 4/17/2017 at 3:03 PM, cackshifter said:

I too am looking for said prop, but you can buy new ones sometime for less than second hand, try lrdirect, they had i think a hardy spicer one

I recently changed the prop on my 110 and working on the basis that if I bought second hand I would want to change the UJs for items of a known quality I came to the conclusion that it wasn't worth messing about with breakers and bought new Hardy Spicer from RST online, good service, next day delivery and reasonable price.