LED Fog and Reversing lights - Rectangle types

Does anybody make these? I have just bought a set of the standard looking WIPAC LED lights along with the side repeaters and wanted to change the only two remaining lights other than the headlights

I don't really want to change to the round types as I want it to stay looking like a 200tdi. Plus I am not sure my light guards would fit with the round type

Very good timing. I'm doing the same thing now!

Have you found anywhere that sells amber led indicator side repeaters?

Also, have you found a kit that is plug and play for the 200tdi? Most of the kits I see game 300tdi onwards plugs on the lights which need cutting off and adapting. 

44 minutes ago, reb78 said:

Very good timing. I'm doing the same thing now!

Have you found anywhere that sells amber led indicator side repeaters?

Also, have you found a kit that is plug and play for the 200tdi? Most of the kits I see game 300tdi onwards plugs on the lights which need cutting off and adapting. 

Amber here http://www.4x4overlander.com/product/led-side-repeater-lights-defender/ price is for 1 pair not single.

15 hours ago, western said:

They look pretty good, Ralph, and very well priced.  I like the fact that you fitted pairs - much safer and not too costly, in my opinion.  I did the same with the round Perei lights of later Defenders, but I put the fog lights outboard to better mark the width of the vehicle in very poor conditions and to make sure it didn't give an illusion of the vehicle being further away.  It's a moot point, given that most cars still only have one of each light, but may be worth considering if you ever have to fiddle with them again.

The upper lighting almost makes it look like a fairground, there's so much!  Are those old style fog lights on the roof wired into the brake lights?  I suppose the round lights up there are for when you're towing?

15 hours ago, western said:

Sooooo many lights......... :wub: I think I need to add some more reflective tape to the 90.

10 hours ago, Snagger said:

Ralph, have you watched "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"? ;)

Yes, years ago, :D

Right the original LR reverse & rear fog were replaced by these new Ring led units, I moved the reverse lights to outboard to give me a better light coverage when reversing, 

the brake/tail lights are led to, so width of the 110 is well marked.

the reds above the rear door now led as well, [see photo] are for use on rally stages when the amber beacon bar is lit while recovering wayward rally cars. the are NOT wired to normal brake lights, the indicators/brake/tail above the small rear windows are there to provide info to following vehicle while towing, 

WP_20170325_16_39_11_Pro.jpg