Digital level / inclinometer Recommendations

I have one of these Ross, it is smaller than it appears, so it fits in tight places nicely, and of course is magnetic :

Digi-Pas DWL80E 0.1 Degree Mini Pocket-Size Digital Level/ Angle Gauge/ Protractor/ Inclinometer https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001NPJGL0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_6cmAcIB62KcDV

Good enough for me :)

29 minutes ago, Bowie69 said:

I have one of these Ross, it is smaller than it appears, so it fits in tight places nicely, and of course is magnetic :

Digi-Pas DWL80E 0.1 Degree Mini Pocket-Size Digital Level/ Angle Gauge/ Protractor/ Inclinometer https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001NPJGL0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_6cmAcIB62KcDV

Good enough for me :)

That looks good :) 

57 minutes ago, Peaklander said:

Does that degree of accuracy (or is it precision?!) rule-out a phone app?

I don't know, but the size of my phone rules it out :lol: along with the knackered and not very square case.

No, either that or my hearing is that bad and I can't hear it (I often struggled hearing it in the Binky episodes.) :(

This is not poor hearing from industrial/tool damage, I was born this way with high frequency loss.

On 7 February 2018 at 5:53 PM, nickwilliams said:

I have the wixey 365 and the Moore and wright 9" level.

both do a sound job. M&W feels a bit cheap & plasticcy and only gets used in preferance the the wixey when I need a longer edge.