Wound Glue

Yes, ok, of course this would be a topic from Moi :P

As I have the odd little mishap, a very nice nursey gave me some medical superglue....for erm "Future use(s)"

Last weekend I managed to shove a new blade in my stanley knife into my finger nail, cutting it top to quick..and used the last of my Glue after a quick dropping of iodine on the wound, and glued it up.

Problem is that was the last of it, spoke to nice nursey as saw her in Sainsburys :rofl: she said we (general Public) can't buy superglue medical grade and do not use normal stuff...then whispered in my ear you CAN by Vet / medical superglue

So I have.

Linky here, and there is no comeback on me the forum or anyone else but yourself if you use Vet Medical Grade superglue for them little wounds ...

Works a treat, and I haven't started to chase cars yet either

Linky : https://www.thevetstore.net/shop/vetbond/

Bye Meow

Good to know  

Another useful solution is mitre fix, the two part instant grip that’s ideal for, yes - mitres. Apply the liquid and then spray the other part and hold for just a few seconds (without of course getting any on your fingers). 

The chap who taught me to shoot, rest his soul, would always go to the local vet to get stitched up rather than the doctor.

Less chance of catching something and they usually did a better job. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I nearly spat my coffee across the desk when I read this title :lol:

Pretty obvious who the author was going to be though :rolleyes:

Useful to know about Vet glue Nige. Thanks for the link. Quite a bit pricier than the stuff in the pound shop though ...