Has Bearmach gone pop?

BogMonster

Looking at www.bearmach.com you get a holding page from a domain registering company, and the email addresses are bouncing back email as undeliverable from addresses that worked only a few weeks ago.

Anybody heard anything? :unsure:

Hope not as their service is excellent and so are their prices.

If they have gone pop then I'm quids in. Got my next big package of bits enroute to me for my next job. All of it on an enquiry, so will pay for the bits when I have completed the job. Such friendly staff at Maidstone.

The Maidstone branch was still trading last Saturday and I hope it will be on Thursday as I need some parts!!

do you know what time they are open until on saturdays?

I tried phoning them several times last saturday and didn't get any answer, I need some bits, and saturday is about the easiest day to get there...

I tried phoning them several times last saturday and didn't get any answer, I need some bits, and saturday is about the easiest day to get there...

I think Jim keeps it open till 1230 on a sat. Pos 1300 but I'd call to make sure.

Beamach have not gone pop..

I was on the phone to them yesterday, it's only a Web site.......

I deal direct with the owners son who is my age and has been sponering me since 2000 for racing and helped me win two BORC championship class 04,05 and a SCOR championship class 03.

Julian

You could always try Delgragh cross country, at the medway city estate. well stocked lr shop. open sat til 12

You could always try Delgragh cross country, at the medway city estate. well stocked lr shop. open sat til 12

Go there and speak to the fat useless bloke there. I'd rather walk than buy parts from there

• 11 months later...