SHOW US YOUR DISCO

russ3120

Here's my 4.6Efi 98 3 door whilst out camping with Jason in his 90 Raider.

Locally made roofrack, home made awning, Mantec breathing apperatus, BFG's, ARB bumper and Ramsey Winch. Front and rear bash plates made locally. Twin Optimas and imitation checker plate floor mats!

Last mod was two additonal sill fuel tanks for longer range.

Hope the pic works!post-264-1174401938_thumb.jpg

Whats with the car crawling HKKRI? Dying to know where you learn't that?

I'm trying to perfect the same technich for Dubai rush hour traffic without scratching the other cars.

It was befor my time it was frome rds engineering but loking at put it back one. the car have only 2" lifth now.

Hi streaky, what make is that roof rack. And hows your footwells.

Hi there.

The roofrack was made by a mate of mine in Saudi. 160 quid! It's by far the best rack I've seen for years...apart from being a bit heavy and I can't get my rooftent inside the rails :angry: it really is a supurb bit of engineering.

It has full length rails from front to back to support the load inside the gutters...a very good design.

I have just been forced into putting it on the market though in favour of buying something that will accept my rooftent. Luck has it that a local hardware store in Dubai bought a job lot of the South African 2.2meter Frontrunner Windcheetar aluminium racks. UK price is 700 quid....Dubai price is...... get a load of this..................

..................76.26 UK Pounds! Me and the lads bought quite a few of them. Even if you don't want one today.....at that price you can't go wrong! I have to modify the brackets to make it suit the higher roof of the Discovery...but I'm not complaining.

To tell the truth..........I slung the checker plate floor mats out! My pals were giving me too much stick for them so it was back to a set of carpet jobbies.......I really miss those babies :blink:

• 2 weeks later...