why is all the action down south

Raw

yeah, yeah Farr, i will remember that when setting out for the 5th!

Sorry James ,I didnt mean it in that way , Simply I was suggesting that there are plenty of well known events in the Northen territories , The only problem is they are only once a year and too bluddy far away .

On the other hand the South west is very lucky to have so many venues and terrain as we do , there is an event at least once a month and of late and as always the 4x4adv. and CSW events are very well catered for all types from drive in punches to very technical garage type punches (one way in , same way out) And I might add a very freindly group of competetors who will always find time to help out .

Please go easy on us on the 5th coz we be doing it in Lards truck ;)

• 2 weeks later...

well yes all true , i have not yet had chance to enter a challange event (student) but have done some trials and play days and the way people welcome you is great

well yes all true , i have not yet had chance to enter a challange event (student) but have done some trials and play days and the way people welcome you is great

I assume that you are not studying English! ;););)

Steve :)

No rural business management, economics, land management and starting charted surveying Degree at Harper Adams hopefully in September!!!!!! And the "challenge" was a typing error.

Ar u studdying Yer 'Rurall Managmant' course in ta west country ....er said ? :lol:

cos if u ar you can say that yew woz right withe ya speelin :D

Nige

Believe it or not Nige, not everyone in the west country talks as like that !!

No rural business management, economics, land management and starting charted surveying Degree at Harper Adams hopefully in September!!!!!! And the "challenge" was a typing error. This is a 4x4 forum? Correct

true "bt i ent lik a chav cos f u is dissin mi , i cud like mak u part de road man wi mi bangin supa charged novaa" lol.

That’s random

Believe it or not Nige, not everyone in the west country talks as like that !!

Well my Missus does when she has had a few drinks, born n bred in briztol

We have the

"Take that off of the oven :blink:

"I said I said I did" :blink:

and the classic

"I'm going to kill you Nige" :lol:

nige

I studied English and it hasn't done me any good at all.... I am a theatre techie and I still can't spell!

Im carp at it, always have been, usually get around it by using the pc spell check.