Maxi cross

jules

I was chatting to a mate yesterday about a new tyre about to come out called something like the old Maxicross name but not traed pattern has anyone else come across these all sizes 37" +

He couldn't find a pic or and paper work on them and now I can't remember what there called :huh:

Julian

I was chatting to a mate yesterday about a new tyre about to come out called something like the old Maxicross name but not traed pattern has anyone else come across these all sizes 37" +

He couldn't find a pic or and paper work on them and now I can't remember what there called :huh:

Julian

Maxxis Creepy Crawlers? If so they're a rock tyre simerlar to BFG Krawlers.

Maxxis Creepy Crawlers? If so they're a rock tyre simerlar to BFG Krawlers.

Thats the one

do you have any picks of them a freind of and freind has bought two containers full of them

OK next question are they any good and how much do they retail for and will they brake the monopoly on Simex

Jules those were the tyres i told you that bloke had on his 90. He had a set of 37 12.50's of them. Getting pretty big over here at the moment.

And we don't have a problem with the importer of Simex. Plenty of them here :)

So they must be doing somthing right