Awdc Round 3

Thats Some seriously bad luck! :huh::huh::huh: what was the cause of the puncture's?

If you came up the M6 it might have been the glass from my rear window after the trials bike came loose and punched it out :angry:

Glad to hear that everyone had a good day.

I did book the weather but forgot to change the booking when the venue got changed :rolleyes: So Rhayader probably had blazing sunshine!

We can have a fire at West Harptree but you have to bring the burnables... Please :D

Great Pics Simon!

Didn't get as many as I hoped... :angry: Bloody weather. And Discovery's! :D:blink:

No to be fair we pulled off a brilliant recovery which made the training worthwhile

plus we could detach ourselves from the event to do it, which meant everyone carried on with what they were doing, oblivious to our predicament

From my point of view, we did what we were trained to do, very well

And, sorry to Mark who's Discovery it was, I enjoyed the excercise

But I am a control freak... as you know :lol: :lol:

No to be fair we pulled off a brilliant recovery which made the training worthwhile

plus we could detach ourselves from the event to do it, which meant everyone carried on with what they were doing, oblivious to our predicament

I spoke to Mark tonight and hes been up and started the Disco then drove it home :huh:

Paul

You know I was only kidding... I agree, it did go very smoothly! Mmmmm must get a winch...

I found someones winch sail by the side of the main road and picked it up. Have you lost yours? It was from someone heading Northwest. Alan Kemp?????

If its been eaten by a winch it is probably mine. Dafydd had two lapses in concentration on the day, both times a winch sail was eaten and practically destroyed by the removal operation. Still at least we managed to finish without any breakages.

Thanks for picking it up, one had my name on, the other was damaged but probably still usable. Pick it up on the next one??

If its been eaten by a winch it is probably mine. Dafydd had two lapses in concentration on the day, both times a winch sail was eaten and practically destroyed by the removal operation. Still at least we managed to finish without any breakages.

Thanks for picking it up, one had my name on, the other was damaged but probably still usable. Pick it up on the next one??

Yes it looks a bit chewed but still got life in it . Looks like it has been repaired b4 but no name on it. I just thought it might be yours as i recalled you saing you ate them at round 3. Will bring to round 4 Regards John Fair

Yes it looks a bit chewed but still got life in it . Looks like it has been repaired b4 but no name on it. I just thought it might be yours as i recalled you saing you ate them at round 3. Will bring to round 4 Regards John Fair

Welcome on board John :) How was your weekend it sure was a wet one :rolleyes: Our's was going fine until Les dropped his ball! ;):lol:

Hi John, i think the winch sale is mine has it been repair with a different material on the shouders same colour. cheers john

Hi John, i think the winch sale is mine has it been repair with a different material on the shouders same colour. cheers john

Thats the one. I shall bring it to round 4 for you John. You can point the finger of blame....

Welcome on board John :) How was your weekend it sure was a wet one :rolleyes: Our's was going fine until Les dropped his ball! ;):lol:

Thanks for the welcome. I enjoyed the weekend it was a well run event as allways but we kind of gave up in the latter part as Traycey was driving and slid back into a tree quite hard and it put her off a bit. We didnt do so much after that really as i think it put her off a bit. Safety First...

Thats the one. I shall bring it to round 4 for you John. You can point the finger of blame....

Just had a look and the remains of both mine are still on the truck, thanks anyway, I think John has the same problem as me :blink:

Just had a look and the remains of both mine are still on the truck, thanks anyway, I think John has the same problem as me :blink:

Alan,

Glyn got ours repaired by a local cobbler they are to dear to just replace only charged a couple of quid

if the bitches had to buy them i bet they wouldn't end up in the winch so often

your not wrong there ;):lol:

We now use the old one's rolled up on the line, these are left loose to slide as rope rock/ground protector's.

Adrian do you have to use a winch sale as well as the roled up one's or do the roled up one's count as a sale

if the bitches had to buy them i bet they wouldn't end up in the winch so often

oops :unsure: i did say sorry :huh: will replace one of yours alan as i had to cut it out :D

just to many things to watch out for and in a second its been eaten by a hungry milemarker on full chant ;)