The definitive T-shirt list

pugwash

Hi guys,

i have put together an online spreadsheet which automatically updates every 5 minutes. This lists what orders you have made, whether i have received payment, if you shirt has been shipped, and any notes that are important.

If you AREN'T on this list then you AREN'T getting a shirt. IT's still NOT too late though- PM me soon and i'll fix it up. If you have made a payment and it's not on there then please wait 12 hours and if your payment isn't on there then EMAIL me on jwpugh@crdnsouthwest.com . Please Please Please Please remember to tell me your real name and your forum ID.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pVB...mp;range=A1:Q83

Sorry guys can't seem to make it embedded- if anyone can then feel free! i can generate the HTML code, but just can't get it to work on a forum:

<iframe width='500' height='300' frameborder='0' src='http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pVBj5ArsS0o1Qa2CvCGmqCQ&output=html&gid=0&single=true&range=A1:Q83 '></iframe>

Steve,

Bet Jez wishes he could be so lucky.

costs for posting and various other costs will add on top, also the costs for printing are slightly higher than i had originially aniticpated and agreed with Simon so that has to come out too.

oh and the costs of the crew t-shirts as well- of which multiple will be needed- can you imagine how many shirt changes are needed in a sweaty russian swamp?

Steve,

Bet Jez wishes he could be so lucky.

costs for posting and various other costs will add on top, also the costs for printing are slightly higher than i had originially aniticpated and agreed with Simon so that has to come out too.

oh and the costs of the crew t-shirts as well- of which multiple will be needed- can you imagine how many shirt changes are needed in a sweaty russian swamp?

Doh! forgot postage etc :rolleyes: Still it's a stirling effort to get this done, well done to all of those involved.

Cheers

Steve

So why is Fridge Freezer all in a size of his own, beyond XXXL? :D

John

Apparently its a cunning Plan of Jez's.

When he wants to know whats up ahead on the Lagoda, he pulls out Fridge, ....who by now has some cord tied to his ankle.

Then Jez chucks him in the air, .....and the HUGE Tshirt acts as a kite,

Fridge floats up way up high and through the borrowed PMRs and screaming Jez will have that "edge" on the others as Fridge "reports back",

To get him back down the high speed hyd winch is fired up, and Jez has even modified the Fairlead so Fridge stops when he hits it, it puts a hole new meaning on a Winch "Hand Saver"

Nige

Jim

If you want money I need bank details.... I can have that money into your account in minutes when you give me them!

Your Not "Dave The ex-high commissioner of Hobbitty-Uganaistania", Son of the former Price Regent Musthava Jambuttie, whos Royal liniage can be traced right back to Ome Hatme Tinonemitcoattamuchly .

Cheated during the recent political upheaval you have millions of £s and $s stashed safely which you want to share with Pugwash - if he can help you release the funds Via 'Western Union' by agreeing to Buy a T shirt for a hugely inflated price to fool the authorities and therefore "Just need his bank details" ..............

are you ?

:lol:

Nige

Just wanted to say thanks to all you guys that have paid up so quickly.

BUT there are still 4 of you that haven't contacted me yet to arrange payment- would be really really grateful if you guys could organise something.

Cheers

jim

right i've decided to go away for a few days- to the pyranees in fact- don't really know why but it seems like a good idea to me!

consequently i won't be back until the 17th! by then i am hoping the shirts will have been printed and even delivered.

PLEASE PLEASE the remaining few of you that haven't paid- i REALLY need your payments BEFORE i get back. thanks. Jim