Got my T-shirt

Les Henson

Did you get both of mine too Jules :)

If so get your ar*e down the post office , as i will be doing tomorrow with your Lightforce light lock nuts :D:D:D

Not yet :unsure:

I will check tonight.

was it addressed to Vick or me as the ones came with Vicks maiden name....I assum from her paypal account address

Not yet :unsure:

I will check tonight.

was it addressed to Vick or me as the ones came with Vicks maiden name....I assum from her paypal account address

Two shirts were surposed to be delivered to your address. As they did not want to send them to Aus

[/embarassed mode on]

Ali, Jules, i just found Ali's shirts in the same pile as those people who are picking up. I will get them sent tomorrow along with Micheles

sorry

[embarassed mode off]

Hey no worries , cheers

Knew jules would not nick them, after all they would not fit him as they are only large :D:D

Guest WALFY
[/embarassed mode on]

Ali, Jules, i just found Ali's shirts in the same pile as those people who are picking up. I will get them sent tomorrow along with Micheles

sorry

[embarassed mode off]

Jim

Never ever admit your wrong. :D :D Sign of weakness Always blame someone else, ie the postman. Then promise to sort out "other peoples mess" makes you look good and everyone is happy

Jim

Never ever admit your wrong. :D :D Sign of weakness Always blame someone else, ie the postman. Then promise to sort out "other peoples mess" makes you look good and everyone is happy

Yeah good idea.

My Postman is causing me real problems in me learning how to Tig Weld :huh:

Well, thats not quite worked right :lol:

Nige