It doesn't roll off the tongue quite so well for a LR as it does for a boat, but in a similar discussion on RIBnet there was a question from somebody who asked if it was tempting fate and the wrath of tree huggers to name his new RIB (complete with massively thirsty outboard of course) as "Carbon Footprint" :lol:

I think 4x4 drivers and powerboat owners are probably united against a common enemy (and there are quite a few that own both) so I think I'll have to start referring to my V8 as "my carbon footprint" :D

Mine's been named by various Ex's, which I won't repeat here. :lol:

Haven't got around to naming it/her myself.

Usually, and rather boringly, just called 'The Truck' :wub:

i thought 'Gromit' was your trucks name as well as you username here

My one is Franesca, named by other half. Seems to suit it! :) My series 2 has now been named Lexa.

My brother's landie is Katy as the numberplate ends in kty. :rolleyes: Dad's volvo C202 is simply called Ovlov. :)

Ed

My D-90 is called Nessie but recently is also known as Mean Green or Monsterdef (could have something to do with the 37" tires...)

The Range Rover 2.5 DT is called Paige, the 4.6 V8 Prue aka The Charmed One.

All female off course. ;)