While waiting for my new '07 Def 110 to arrive, I've alread launch a competition at home to name the Landy. After all, a Landy is a new member in the family; isn't it? :D

The plebicited name is "Antelope-Gnu".

Out of curiosity, what's the name of yours?

The 109 is Edward Elizabeth Hitler, AKA Eddie, and the Range Rover is Richard Richard - named after these two because it seems to fit fairly well:

bottom_1.jpg

Dad's RR is called Reg, not sure why but it's what the previous owners called it.

My one goes under the proud name of The Beastie

It was originally The Beast based upon the difference between driving it and our other Pugeot 206. I think its reduction to the diminutive is a sign of ever growing affection for it!

Malcy

The 109 is Edward Elizabeth Hitler, AKA Eddie, and the Range Rover is Richard Richard - named after these two because it seems to fit fairly well:

bottom_1.jpg

Dad's RR is called Reg, not sure why but it's what the previous owners called it.

So the range rover's DICK DICK then? as apposed to a tuc tuc!

I asked my 3 year-old son (when we bought the 110) what to call her. He said Bluey, 'cos she's blue.

How imaginative, but not a name I'd choose.

Then a mate of mine kept (and still does) referring to the 110 as The Beast. Not a name that sits too easily with me, but I can see the attraction and use it whenever we're talking about her.

Then my wife thinks the 110 MUST be male as she / it doesn't look female?!! Sorry, but I just cannot have a male car. She's a she. Imperfect and highly desirable. Irritating and beautiful. Absolutely DEFINITELY a female.

I just call her The 110.

The kids were calling the 110 'Bling' as it was so shiny but they have started calling it Ray-oh as the number plate starts RA 0.

I call it 'the 110' but it has been called 'the Transit' as well :D

The Hybrid is still called ALF because it always has been. ;)