Forum treasure hunt places available

GBMUD

There are a couple of places available for anyone interested in coming out for the day next Saturday. Basically green lane driving with a few questions/cerebral challenges thrown in for added interest.

Come out and meet some other forum members in person.

See the thread here for further details.

Chris

Is this the very popular Forum Summer Treasure Hunt that people aren't putting their names down for because they think it's full but it isn't, Chris ? Might I advise that they get their names in quick because when all the others realise that there are still spaces left, they'll be no spaces left for them. Or something ...

Mo

Shame Bish,, I've got the sandbag along, on the basis, other wives are going, ie Mo, Walfy, you etc, and camping as well !!!hey-ho, never mind, Looking forward to it, the last one was excellent, and that was in the winter !!

Did the last one which was excellent. Was down to do this one too but SWMBO has just pulled the plug.... :angry: .

Highly recommended (the treasure hunt, not the plug business :D )

Bish, it all started going pear shaped when you took out that lovely, smooth running, V8 from the Rangie............. :D

Another one bites the dust then. SteveG has had to drop out - but being in a foreign country does qualify as an excuse.

There are currently 2 spaces available on the treasure hunt. Come on, someone must fancy a day out?

Chris

Should this not be in the Getting out there???

Adrian, you are absolutely right, and you will see that there is a tread about it there containing all the "business". I posted here after some places opened up at short notice and I would rather run a full event than a half empty one.

Chris

Chris, me and Jonathan are probably up for this if there's still a space, will have to just confirm it with him later. I'll have to head back in the evening, I'm not sure whether he'd need to stay the night though.

Richard

OK Dicky, you are in. You/Jon can book camping on the night as you desire. I will put you guys down as eating Sat night.

Chris