Just saying hello!

Janet_Shelley

Married to Martin per chance? AKA MJG the now ex LR4x4.com user

I may be wrong but I'm getting cynical in my later years

Spot on -

rumbled - not married to him but am him - just wanted to see how easy it would be to re-register - not because I wanted to cause any grief or aggro just wanted to see how possible it would be. It is actually quite easy and if I had wanted to I possibly could have carried it off but it truly isn't worth it - I don't have a Landy anymore and you don't appreciate my contributions which is just fine that is your perogative and I'll fully respect that.

So I had my gender re-assigmnet, created a yahoo email address to register with via. another PC with a different IP address and did an initial nuetral post that would have hopefully got past the mods. - didn't reckon on comimg up against a super sleuth mod though well done Nigel.

So well done 10 out of 10 for acting on your suspicions - I'll sign off now so you cane delte this membership too - hope you folks see the funny side (espes. Les who gave Janet such a nice welcome.... :wub: )

Spot on -

rumbled - not married to him but am him - just wanted to see how easy it would be to re-register - not because I wanted to cause any grief or aggro just wanted to see how possible it would be. It is actually quite easy and if I had wanted to I possibly could have carried it off but it truly isn't worth it - I don't have a Landy anymore and you don't appreciate my contributions which is just fine that is your perogative and I'll fully respect that.

So I had my gender re-assigmnet, created a yahoo email address to register with via. another PC with a different IP address and did an initial nuetral post that would have hopefully got past the mods. - didn't reckon on comimg up against a super sleuth mod though well done Nigel.

So well done 10 out of 10 for acting on your suspicions - I'll sign off now so you cane delte this membership too - hope you folks see the funny side (espes. Les who gave Janet such a nice welcome.... :wub: )

Oh dear. What a dismal sad existence that young chap must lead. :blink:

Spot on -

Get a girlfriend................................

Spot on -

So I had my gender re-assigmnet, created a yahoo email address to register with via. another PC with a different IP address and did an initial nuetral post that would have hopefully got past the mods. - didn't reckon on comimg up against a super sleuth mod though well done Nigel. ( Moi ? :blink: I iz innocent :lol:)

So well done 10 out of 10 for acting on your suspicions - I'll sign off now so you cane delte this membership too - hope you folks see the funny side (espes. Les who gave Janet such a nice welcome.... )

:hysterical: Christ, how sad is that ??? :hysterical:

Nige