Is this a good price for an 07 Defender?

My local dealer has a "cancelled MOD order" of Defender 110's....the new Ford engine/new interior. They have delivery mileage only and are the basic 110 Station Wagon with 5 seats, loadspace in the rear, heavy duty towbar, steel wheels, chunky tyres, and in a sort of forest green colour.

They are asking £18500-19000 for them (there are 17) and is this a good price?

Also heard of this "cancelled MOD order" , and trying to remember why ??

Good price, so long as that's Vat inclusive !! :unsure:

does sound good, do you know any details of the MOD order? They may have a few more MOD quirks, like 24v electrics in places esp for trailers and radio kit.

anyone wanna lend me £18k?

Also heard of this "cancelled MOD order" , and trying to remember why ??

Good price, so long as that's Vat inclusive !! :unsure:

Weren't these doing the rounds 6 months ago?

Mmmm. So unlike the Army to waste tax payers money. We (Army) don't usualy buy that many 'civvy' style so could be RAF or Navy then, but with their budget I'd of thought they'd be hi spec veh.

Mmmm. So unlike the Army to waste tax payers money. We (Army) don't usualy buy that many 'civvy' style so could be RAF or Navy then, but with their budget I'd of thought they'd be hi spec veh.

" Navy then, but with their budget I'd of thought they'd be hi spec veh"

No Way WALFY...we're down to canoes 'cos we're paying for your bullets!!!!!

Scrumps

" Navy then, but with their budget I'd of thought they'd be hi spec veh"

No Way WALFY...we're down to canoes 'cos we're paying for your bullets!!!!!

Scrumps

Scrumps

I very much doubt it. Every one knows that we are the poor relations when it comes to budgets. I tried to exchange a shirt back along. Come back in a couple of months when we get some stock in. My boss has been waiting 6mths for a new Cbt helmet. Just because we aren't an active service unit we're even lower down the list.

The price includes VAT...so if you are VAT registered (I am not sadly) you could claim the VAT back.

I looked on their website and there is a picture of one....it's done 3000 miles though. They said the delivery mileage ones were nearer £19000 and those with a few miles were nearer 18.

It's called "Marple Road Garage" and is near Stockport, UK.

Please note I have absolutely nothing to do with this garage.

The price includes VAT...so if you are VAT registered (I am not sadly) you could claim the VAT back.

I looked on their website and there is a picture of one....it's done 3000 miles though. They said the delivery mileage ones were nearer £19000 and those with a few miles were nearer 18.

It's called "Marple Road Garage" and is near Stockport, UK.

Please note I have absolutely nothing to do with this garage.

their website

Yes that's a fantastic price! works out to about 20% discount the dealers "margin" is only 10%, so it's certainly more than you'll get off one anywhere else.

10%? I managed to get 13% of my 90XS

Yep, Got 13% and a few bits and bobs thrown in as well. Then they delivered it fot free from Peterborough to Wiltshire and then filled the fuel tank up for free

I meant, if the station wagon price includes VAT that this thread is about it seems good.

Sounds like we got similar deals, but I had to collect mine. Mind you, after reading on here I told them if the underseal was carp I wouldn't take it. It got the best coating of any defender I've had ! :)

I meant, if the station wagon price includes VAT that this thread is about it seems good.

Sounds like we got similar deals, but I had to collect mine. Mind you, after reading on here I told them if the underseal was carp I wouldn't take it. It got the best coating of any defender I've had ! :)

I've done 2 jobs so far. Fitting an A bar and towbar. Both times the spanners have been coated with waxoil. Nice to see but a pain to get covered in it