Message from Russian VSE4X4 club

alexander

Hello!

I'm Alexander. I'm from Russia S-Petersburg. I'm member of off-road club

VSE4X4 and owner of Pazhan car (it is LR Defender assembled in Iran) 2.5 L engene petrol. There are a lot of exciting off-road competitions in our club for example "Paganie bolota". If you want, you can see photo report from it in my forum.

http://avtokosmos.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=386

There is in russian language but a lots of photos from typical Russian off-road party.

It will be very good that australian owners of Land Rover tell us about their cars and off-road adventuries. For it I make on my forum English-speaking section yet there is no one message but I hope they will appears there

Write about your Land Rover to Russian friends!!!

http://avtokosmos.ru/forum/index.php ;)

post-8940-1208890377_thumb.jpg

It will be very good that australian owners of Land Rover tell us about their cars and off-road adventuries.

Hi Alex,

Welcome to LR4x4 :) It is interesting to read about and see pictures of Land Rovering in Russia :) and just to resolve a little geographical confusion we are a British based Land Rover forum ;)

Mo

i'm sure someone will pop over and say hello to our Russian friends at some point.

If I could work out how to register I would - I really should learn to read Cyrillic since I'll be in the country in 5 weeks :o

I might even bring some LR4x4.com stickers over B)

здравствулте! Александр

мы видим вас в квадрате canкt Issacs для трофи-рейда Ладога?

мы состязаемся внутри Пpoto/Tp4 - было бы славно увидеть вас :)

Пoka

Jez

(пожалуйста простиньте моему плохому русскому языку!)

здравствулте! Александр

мы видим вас в квадрате canкt Issacs для трофи-рейда Ладога?

мы состязаемся внутри Пpoto/Tp4 - было бы славно увидеть вас :)

Пoka

Jez

(пожалуйста простиньте моему плохому русскому языку!)

Now your showing off! Hungarian, English and now Russian!

Hi Alexander, welcome.

Some of us will be driving near you in 5 weeks for Trophy Raid Ladoga, you can come and say hello in St Petersburg at the start (if we finish the car in time!) :o

We will be glad to see you in S-Petersburg. We want to see your car with great pleisure and show you our cars and communicate. Our club VSE4X4 will take part in Trophy Raid Ladoga too. We'll ride together! ;) But before Ladoga will be Trophy Raid "Sinyavino hills" (see photos)

http://avtokosmos.ru/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Hey Alex,

Do you have any more info about Pazhans? are they stil manufactured? are they made under license?

i'm sure someone will pop over and say hello to our Russian friends at some point.

I haven't got much information about Pazhan. But I can say that it was manufactured under liscense of spanish company Santana which assembled this model under liscense of Land Rover. In S-Petersburg and may be in Russia, I'm the one owner of this car. By the way I want to ask you, was on old Land Rover Defender assembled in England engene petrol 2.5L carburator? Can I find parts of this car in England as soon as I haven't got contacts with Iran? On last off-road competition my car have taken the third place but it took a little damage.

Hi Alex,

Welcome to LR4x4 :) It is interesting to read about and see pictures of Land Rovering in Russia :) and just to resolve a little geographical confusion we are a British based Land Rover forum ;)

Mo

Thank you Mo Murphy!

We are in Russia will be very glad if you tell about your Land Rovers to russian owners of this car on my forum.

http://avtokosmos.ru/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=

We need in information about old models of Land Rovers and with pleisure see photos of your cars.

If I could work out how to register I would - I really should learn to read Cyrillic since I'll be in the country in 5 weeks :o

I might even bring some LR4x4.com stickers over B)

We'll be happy to see you!

And if it is possible we transfer to England stickers and flags of our club.

post-8940-1208946623_thumb.jpg

post-8940-1208946644_thumb.jpg

Paul, whats the secret to joining this forum then ?

Mo

To be honest Mo it was a complete surprise to me! Three rows of boxes, so I guessed the top was for user name, second came up with little stars so I guessed password and third had to be my e-mail. I wish I could say I can read Russian, but that would be a big fib!