** T-SHIRTS - HOFS - LAGODA 2008 **

Astro_Al

Guest WALFY
Given that we've got less than a week to go (Holy :o this is going to be close) a gentle reminder to Mr Pugwash that we could do with the team's shirts before we get on the ferry :P

And another thanks to everyone for their support :wub:

Isn't Mr Pugwash still on his hols in Portugal?? Not sure when they return. A week today springs to mid

Ordered mine 29april been bugging the posty since....

Any post... not bills.....

Any post... not bills..... :blink:

nooo thought i was gonna be the only one with the t-shirt in clri!! :P

team's shirts before we get on the ferry :P

What's the deadline John? :unsure:

I'd like to send a sticker of mine for the new beast as I did last year...

nooo thought i was gonna be the only one with the t-shirt in clri!! :P
AFAIK there's a few more said they wanted the latest LR "extreme" acessory :lol::ph34r:

Apparently the mere act of wearing a HOFS t-shirt doubles your winch speed (Hydraulic only of course :P)

BTW I think I've got the only one up North :ph34r::P

Andrew..

NILRC

To shed a little light:

Pugwash has been off greenlaning in Portugal with a bunch of forumeers. They got back a few days ago, and we have had the Crew shirts made up and delivered as they set sail yesterday, and needed them for the trip.

The order for all other shirts will be placed shortly - we were trying to maximise orders to get as much help as possible for the HOFS team (still time to get that order in folks!) - and they will be made up pretty quickly from the order date.

I will get Mr Puggers to post up some more solid info.

I haven't actually put in my order yet, so I'd better get off and do that now!

Q- Rover, if you didn't use paypal, I'll try to get him to confirm receipt of a cheque.

Cheers, Al.

:)

Hi Chaps

As the orders are steadliy slowing down then i am going to be closing the books for orders this Sunday (1st June 2008) at midnight. PLease ensure that all orders have been placed and paid for before then.

Would expect shirts to be ready for distribution around 3 weeks later- aiming for end of June really. At that point i will try and work out ways to reduce shipping costs by amalgamating orders.

Many thanks to all of you who ordered this year- we have more units goign out than last year which is good!

Any queries then please let me know.

Thanks

Jim

Guest noggy

pugwash, can you post a list of names to see who has bought them? or even a grand total of shirts sold?

thankyou :)

Hi Pugwash,

Just to let you know my envelope spent a few days riding around in the Land Rover :rolleyes: before I spotted it again :P and posted it yesterday....so my order is in & the cheque's in the post :lol:

Thanks

Steveb

Hey Chapies,

Apologies for delay in this. Am aiming for end of June to get items shipped- masssive delay been caused by me going on hliday then having a huge amount of work to catch up on when i got back from Holiday.

Normal servie will be resumed shortly :D

Any probs then feel free to email me.

Ji

• 2 weeks later...

Had a bit of an issue with our original supplier and have had to find another one PDQ.

Should all be re-ordered tomorrow and ready by the end of the week- just need to make sure the artwork is correct before i give final go ahead to print all the T-shirts.

Guest noggy

yay, i hope mines here before i go on rugby tour to Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and Brazil, maybe somebody across there will recognize the shirt and give me food or something :D