** T-SHIRTS - HOFS - LAGODA 2008 **

Astro_Al

Just got mine, and to be frank - I'm disappointed. The amount of women that are trying to beat my door down has gone down by at least three (although it might be pension day :P ). If it goes down anymore - I'm going to sue everybody for everything :rtfm:

Les :)

Les,

Have you factored in bath night? Obviously the number of women beating down your door is going to increase/decrease* proportionally with the time to/since bath night.

Surely you will have to wait a full year to chart the actual frequency of women at your door over a full cycle? :lol:

*delete as appropriate according to the calibre of woman.

Just got mine, and to be frank - I'm disappointed. The amount of women that are trying to beat my door down has gone down by at least three (although it might be pension day :P ). If it goes down anymore - I'm going to sue everybody for everything :rtfm:

Les :)

FFS Henson.

Pay attention and Tie them up properly, its hardly the forums fault if you let them escape :P

Nige

Mine arrived yesterday thanks Jim.

Great design and good quality tee shirts , thanks for all the effort and thanks to the HOFS for another blinder this year with the build thread and the event thread too. :)

Cheers

Steveb

mine landed today one word sweeeet!! thanks pugwash much appreciated. any idea how much was extracted/raised from the forum members?

Got mine as well. How much did HoFS raise from us?

Hi all,

just a brief but heartfelt thankyou to everyone; Pugwash for stepping into the breach (when he really could have done without it), Michelle for his artwork, Astro Al for his deft admin, Dan for being a courier, X Eng and Ruftraks for thier continued support (the only UK suppliers to take a chance on us!) and lastly but not leastly to everyone that bought a shirt and helped us :i-m_so_happy:

Moneywise the shirts raised £500 for the team and that went towards paying for fuel and ferries - seriously, we wouldnt have made it without that help :o

We try our best, and we work as hard as physically possible to get out there but Ladoga for us (skint monkeys/normal blokes) is still committing annual financial suicide - it WILL be better for us financially next year as mouse will only evolve instead going through a fundamental redesign, we're still behind the Russians but at least the gap has narrowed! :)

Cheers!

James, Kai, John, Toni, Vince, Anni, Mikko, Kim, Zuzana and Jez

(from the only internet point in a range of 90 Kms)

Glad you liked the artwork

;)

always happy to help ^_^

and just to say my shirts made it all the way to the little village (thanks Pug!)

cool stuff! will proudly wear it everywhere!

Got mine on Saturday morning - it's great. To save time put me down for a T shirt and Rugby Shirt for next year, this is about the best bit of participation by proxy there is. Get a decent shirt AND take part in absentia in something I cannot find the skill, time or bottle for! General congratulations to all involved, from assembly to welding, shirt design to logistics.

Even my wife likes the graphics - few people get that accolade!

(The only down side is that I was hoping to wear my shirt to Peterborough and show off my rebuilt LR110, but it looks like it won't be finished on time, grrrrrr! slow parts availability, more wrecked than first thought and level of finish harder to achieve than expected).