Anti crush tube

bishbosh

I need to get hold of a number of short lengths of tube to use for anti crush duties in a box section. Anyone got any ideas where I can get stupidly short bits from?

Looking for tubing suitable for M12 and M16 bolts, about 125mm long.

I did have some that was perfect for M12 but some nice man squirrelled it away....! :lol:;):P

I can only find metres of the stuff on ebay and not really the right sizes either....

Any clues?

I need to get hold of a number of short lengths of tube to use for anti crush duties in a box section. Anyone got any ideas where I can get stupidly short bits from?

Looking for tubing suitable for M12 and M16 bolts, about 125mm long.

I did have some that was perfect for M12 but some nice man squirrelled it away....! :lol:;):P

I can only find metres of the stuff on ebay and not really the right sizes either....

Any clues?

there must be an IMS near you

usually better off buying the whole length as they charge for the whole length even if you only have a mtr of it

Range Rover jack handles work VERY well for the M16....

Sorry about the M12 :blush: You're more than welcome to have it back, not had a chance to start the prep work for the rear bumper yet :(

Some of the B&Q tube is only 1mm wall but they do a selection of round and square tube. You can select different sizes and slide one inside another.

The round tube inside a square worked well on my chassis.

Steve

All sorted now thanks. :rolleyes: Another nice man has come to my aid! :i-m_so_happy:

Would that happen to be what Nick has asked me to post you tomorrow? (since I visit the Post Office every day)

If not, PM me with what you want & I'll turn it!

Si