Visiting London next week

wobble_hd

Hello everybody!

My name is Marius and I'm writing from Norway.

I'm visiting my syster in London next week and I would be greatful if anybody has any suggestions of Land Rover sparepartshops or used cars dealers worth visiting!

Only staying for 2 days so the shops would have to nearby London.

I would really like to take home a complete Defender or buy spare parts for my 90 project.

Thank You

Marius

Hello everybody!

My name is Marius and I'm writing from Norway.

I'm visiting my syster in London next week and I would be greatful if anybody has any suggestions of Land Rover sparepartshops or used cars dealers worth visiting!

Only staying for 2 days so the shops would have to nearby London.

I would really like to take home a complete Defender or buy spare parts for my 90 project.

Thank You

Marius

do not visit a certain shop which sells orange bits

Try www.autopost.co.uk in Wimbledon perhaps? No personal experience of them though.

If you have access to a car then get down to Dunsfold LR in leafy Surrey - www.dunsfold.com

HTH :)

The problem if you're only visiting is transport, are you flying in or driving?

Gigglepin is in the south but hardly 'close' to London. I'm on the outskirts of London and it takes me 30 minutes to drive to him, there is a train station nearby but you'll need to get a taxi too. Same for Autopost, they are possibly the most central but not really a place you'd just go to browse.

I can't think of anyone worth a visit just for the sake of it. You COULD go to Scorpion if you're just looking, they have lots of shiny stuff.

London isn't the most Land Rover friendly place to visit, do the tourist stuff instead.

Thank you all!

I'll make my brother in law drive around.

I have visited London a tons of time so I have been to most of the tourist traps. Dont missunderstand me I would visit all tourist attractions any time again but I would rather buy an old Defender to take home this time.

Maybe there is someone around in the forum selling his TDi :rolleyes:

In that case please send me a message.

Otherwise I try to get to the places you all suggested.

Thank You very much again.

Marius