Howlin' Wolf Challenge Round Five

najw

I believe Kirton is being quarried again, should make it more intersting if we have some new ground.

Yes it is, mainly concentrated on the "dust bowl" area at the moment (about 5' lower than the challenges last visit) but there are plenty of places where "new" areas have been created.

Water level is not too bad, last month it had dropped about 8', after looking today I would say its about 3' up again , so all in, about 5' lower than last years challenge.

Yes it is, mainly concentrated on the "dust bowl" area at the moment (about 5' lower than the challenges last visit) but there are plenty of places where "new" areas have been created.

Water level is not too bad, last month it had dropped about 8', after looking today I would say its about 3' up again , so all in, about 5' lower than last years challenge.

5' lower than last year :unsure:

How deep was it last year?

Nick is that diesel in yet? :ph34r:

I have just been advised that Kirton's cafe will not be open over the weekend.

So unless anyone knows a decent mobile caterer in the Scu nthorpe area, you will need to make sure you're self sufficient.

I have a wedding to go to in stafford on sunday - ruddy people...

I think I would rather be running about.. but .. as the weather looks pretty bad over the weekend I am sorta glad to be under cover in the warmth.. :lol:

you lot have fun now.

Let hope the temp midget winch man does me proud. :lol:

Whats pigster done this time,

Carl.

I have a wedding to go to in stafford on sunday - ruddy people...

I think I would rather be running about.. but .. as the weather looks pretty bad over the weekend I am sorta glad to be under cover in the warmth.. :lol:

you lot have fun now.

Let hope the temp midget winch man does me proud. :lol:

Them dam weddings again, people are not very considerate to us lot, My sister has gone and booked her weding on the same weekend as the tay so that is me out of that,

Tried my best to stop it but she was having none of it,

Carl.