Weekend Posters

ciderman

I have noticed a sudden decline in weekend posts , A year ago you could switch on to this forum in the evening and there would be nearly two pages of new postings . Of late there is lucky to be more than 10 topics started or replied to .

With the amount of members now on here I thought it would have increased some what but it seems to have gone the other way ,Is everyone on holiday ? Fixing their rides ? Or has everyone ran out of things to say .

Just an observation .

I hear you Ciderman. We think its the increasing popularity of X-Factor thats to blame..!

Good point Sam

Perhaps people are sorting out other things Jase. LR aren't the centre of everyones life. :P:P:P:P .

How's my hoop coming along :ph34r:

Come on Mark , you should know of all people how to prioritise. :P

your hoop is currently led next to mine in a straightend form in the steel stockholders yard . :P:P

Since the OT attention recently I really can't discuss the Cheltenham steam-fair I went to with a mate yesterday, where I saw a pair of steam traction engines winch-ploughing over quarter of a mile (and the inch-perfect scale models of the same arrangement), or talk about the home-made jet engine we were playing with afterwards. ;)

While that comment's tongue-in-cheek and I really do understand the need to keep threads from descending into "LRO of old", I think the decline in posts is because we don't share topics of a common interest because they're not necessarily about LandRovers. I don't want to reopen the OT can of worms, but I think we now have fewer, high quality posts.

Good point Sam

Come on Mark , you should know of all people how to prioritise. :P

your hoop is currently led next to mine in a straightend form in the steel stockholders yard . :P:P

Ah good. As long as my hoop has been identified along with yours. Does the steelmerchant know that he's holding my hoop :ph34r:

Guest diesel_jim
Anything to do with exchange of bits/cash :P:P

Nah, totally unrelated to that Mark. (BTW, i've got your dosh in the shogun, just got to get down to you ASAP! :rolleyes: )

My original comment (which i deleted as i know what'll end up because of it) was just my view, and i'm sure others views' on life on forums.

Nah, totally unrelated to that Mark. (BTW, i've got your dosh in the shogun, just got to get down to you ASAP! :rolleyes: )

My original comment (which i deleted as i know what'll end up because of it) was just my view, and i'm sure others views' on life on forums.

Jamie

No rush. The parts have your name on them, unless you get gazumped that is :o:o

I had a weekend of extremes.

Extremely drunk on friday night as a result of going out for a swift pint at 5.30 and rolling in at 3am stinking of stale beer and ferrets.

Extremely useless all day on saturday.

Extremely overloaded both the Freelander and the 110 early yesterday morning.

Extremely busy selling cakes at a show yesterday.

Extremely tired last night

Extremely early night.

Back to normal today. Just worrying about the strange noise the 110 has developed somewhere offside rearish.

Will :)

Imagine how you would feel if you drank a Bicarb, Vinegar and Deep Heat smoothie :o All in all not to be recommended :(

Will :)

Sounds like a nice combination Will , have you tried Thatchers Cheddar valley , it has a simular taste ,

Guest diesel_jim
(JimAttrill @ Oct 13 2008, 07:25 PM)

Chit chat posting. Please stop it. Or go somewhere else thanks.

i think thats whats he getting at.

Which is probably why there is so little traffic on the forum (as originally asked at the beginning of this thread)......

People are either getting their threads mod'd and deleted, or just not bothering to post "just in case" their thread isn't techy enough.

Guest diesel_jim
Isn't mutiny still a hanging offence :ph34r: or is that treason

probably.... Off with his head :lol::lol:

Ah well.... i needed some fresh air anyway... :rolleyes: