Need a shipping company that ships items longer than 1.5m long

SteveG

From postvan.com:

No Goods shall exceed 1.5 metres in any dimension or have a maximum girth/circumference in excess of 2 metres, regardless of weight. The collecting driver may refuse to collect Goods if they believe them to breach this specification or if they believe them to weigh more than the purchased Service permits. The collecting driver may refuse to collect Goods if they deem them to be of such density or packaging as to constitute an unreasonably large volume for the weight limit of the Service purchased. Such assessments are exclusively the jurisdiction of the collecting driver and/or the Carrier.

:(

Chris

www.interparcel.com

This is an independent parcel delivery service, that uses the major carriers, but they are a lot cheaper.

They used DHL to ship a parcel for a lot lower price than DHL quoted me directly.

They don't specify a size or weight limit up front, you put in the details of size, weight, destination, and they come back with your options.

HTH

www.interparcel.com

This is an independent parcel delivery service, that uses the major carriers, but they are a lot cheaper.

They used DHL to ship a parcel for a lot lower price than DHL quoted me directly.

They don't specify a size or weight limit up front, you put in the details of size, weight, destination, and they come back with your options.

HTH

Thanks David but they came back with 55+VAT. btw I have your bolts sitting on the side in the garage, if you PM me your address I'll post them.

It must be possible to ship for an ok price as paddocks sell these roll bars, maybe I'll give them a call

Cheers

Steve