Anybody NOT at MW today?

minivin

Sat at work trying to get the final pack out on a design :(

Anything interesting being done in the garage / drive by anyone?

I'm not. :(

Had my pass revoked so my wife could go to see a friend in Brighton. :angry:

Got to take my daughter to see her mother at the contact centre this afternoon. :unsure:

Also need to wash the RR and buy the daughter some birthday pressies - she is 7 tomorrow. :)

I'm not. :(

Had my pass revoked so my wife could go to see a friend in Brighton. :angry:

Got to take my daughter to see her mother at the contact centre this afternoon. :unsure:

Also need to wash the RR and buy the daughter some birthday pressies - she is 7 tomorrow. :)

Happy Birthday to your daughter :)

Well, I'm not there! Bit of a long drive for me anyway. :rolleyes:

I've just spent all day removing the front and rear axles. Those Salisbury rears are a fair grunt for one bloke on his own, even with the hemisphere removed. :blink:

Paul :)

Well, I'm not there! Bit of a long drive for me anyway. :rolleyes:

I've just spent all day removing the front and rear axles. Those Salisbury rears are a fair grunt for one bloke on his own, even with the hemisphere removed. :blink:

Paul :)

about time you started to put all that good gear together....... :P

and shave that Sals while it's apart, an easy 3/4" gain in ground clearance there. ;)

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! The Coffee Machine has broken!!! A whole day at work with no filtered coffee, I'll never make the end of the day :o:blink::(:)

Rob,have a coffee on me home_paper_cup.jpg:lol::P

I'm a home doing S*d all, just watching tv & playing on PC & in here/other LR forums/ebay :D

Rob,have a coffee on me home_paper_cup.jpg:lol::P

I'm a home doing S*d all, just watching tv & playing on PC & in here/other LR forums/ebay :D

He he, cheers ;) managed to find the tea bags before the shakes and jitters set in, I think, I may survive, long enough, to get hommememeeme (bloody shakes) :lol:

Guest diesel_jim

Doing bloomin decorating,skirting board fitting, just finished fitting our new posh kitchen with the bro-in-law, waiting for a plumber mate to arrive and fit the sink/dishwasher.

and i'm on-call this week.

and no time for LR's.... :(

no time for off roading..... :(

no time to sort my garage and collect the rest of mu LR stuff from my parents.... :(

but soon the house will be finished and i'll have mucho tiempo!!!! :D:D

Oii minivin,, i thought you are meant to be working,, !! not posting on here :huh:

Well i got loads done,, the boat had a trip round the bay, :) blow off some of the weed :angry:

Striped the boat float of the surport brakets, now got to make some new ones for the Rib,

Quite warm in Torbay,, super weather !! :)

Oii minivin,, i thought you are meant to be working,, !! not posting on here :huh:

Well i got loads done,, the boat had a trip round the bay, :) blow off some of the weed :angry:

Striped the boat float of the surport brakets, now got to make some new ones for the Rib,

Quite warm in Torbay,, super weather !! :)

I am, management policy that for every 1 hour use of puter I must have a 5 minute break, I of course consider using the forum as a leasurely break :lol:

I was suppsed to be there as a marshall but didn't make it.

I made a bit of a school boy error and assumed that the Discovery with it's not yet 48 hour old MOT would be ok to drive to Slindon and back from B'mouth. .....erm.....how about NO.

Just got east of Portsmouth when a rear wheel bearing collapsed! I only had enough tools to change a wheel; well what was I going to need marshalling :)

Thanks to Trevor in the yellow LR for stopping :) Managed to find a Stagecoach bus depot and one of mechanics lent us spanners and grease. Given that the bearing was mainly black dust and loose rollers we packed the hub full of grease and went home.

Anyway, all fixed after a couple of hours in the workshop. Had to apply hammers and cold chisel to release old bearing!!

I feel a bit stoopid and not a little embrassed to have let down Nige and the rest of the chaps. Just hope they all had a good day.