e-mail adress scorpionracing?

Grizzly

there now under new management i think theres one somewhere on there web site http://www.scorpionracing.co.uk/

as mentioned they had gone under now under new management seems alot more help full went over pick some stuff up for me mate the other day an there still sorting out there new premises shop an stores (about 15 min away)

they've been help full with me with the few bit had off them and the prices are realistic now

email use to be roz@scorpionracing.co.uk but dont see it on the new web design

dave

• 3 months later...

Hello,

might some of you have business with scorpionracing or some time visiting them in London?

I have some "difficulties" :angry: in communication with them.

I is some parts I ordered and they are left in shop, since then difficulties started.

I appreciate if some one could help solve this small problem.

Hello,

might some of you have business with scorpionracing or some time visiting them in London?

I have some "difficulties" :angry: in communication with them.

I is some parts I ordered and they are left in shop, since then difficulties started.

I appreciate if some one could help solve this small problem.

Scorpion Racing have apparently ceased trading among rumours of the tax man and unpaid bills owed to Polish 'Mafia' men.

Chris

DEFS

If you paid with credit card - report the items as not received and ask them to reclaim your money. They should be able to get your money back for you.

Then look for a more ethical company and buy the parts you need from them.

Stephen

If the new owners of Scorpion are going to change things for the better then good on them.. but they won't be getting any of my money until i'm sure things have changed, and i'm certain that the horrid Colin Aldred is no longer on the scene...

I think the new owners will have an uphill struggle to repair scorpions tarnished image...

I think the new owners will have an uphill struggle to repair scorpions tarnished image...

Either you or I have missed something? Last I heard they had gone down for a second time with no imaginary 'fairy godmother' to bail them out. Is there more?

Chris

If you paid with credit card - report the items as not received and ask them to reclaim your money.

I think DEFS is Dutch, and as such Section 75 may not apply as it does in the UK. There may be some protection in Dutch law too?

Chris

Either you or I have missed something? Last I heard they had gone down for a second time with no imaginary 'fairy godmother' to bail them out. Is there more?

Chris

Chris - its entirely possible that i've missed something, they may well have gone bust for a second time.