CHALLENGER 4X4 TUFF TROPHY 2009 25-26TH JULY 2009

Soliholic

If anybody needs any information regarding access or directions to the site please feel free to ask.

I will do my best to provide you with correct information.

I have a map and directions (as sent to all drivers in the information packs), If you would like a copy e-mailed over just pm me your e-mail address and i will send you a copy asap.

Ben

Just had a quick read through the thread but couldn't find the info I was looking for. Is there going to be a night stage and if so is it likely to be after dark?

So the real question should be, Will I need to sort some decent lights for the truck, Mines a bit cross eye'd at pressent (and with the work load I have to get the truck ready I dont think I'll have time to sort them). :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Cheers.

Steve.

Hi Steve,

There will be a night stage.

The basis of the comp is Saturday day session, followed by a short break (with dinner provided) then off to the night session. With Sundays session er on sunday :D

Hi Steve,

There will be a night stage.

The basis of the comp is Saturday day session, followed by a short break (with dinner provided) then off to the night session. With Sundays session er on sunday :D

Mmmm, How "Night" will it be??? :o

Mmmm, How "Night" will it be??? :o

The "night" stage starts in the evening but it will be dark by the end!! I dont have the regs with me but I think it ends at 10 o`clock....or mabe 11 :blink::blink:

I know we dont go on too late as we like to have a bit of a social on the saturday night!! which in itself could be seen as a bit of a special stage! :lol:

Paul

Hi All,

Taken from the covering letter that all competitors received.

Saturday: Breakfast from 8am

Competition 10am to 4pm

Food served from 4.30pm

Night stage 7pm to 11pm

Sunday: Breakfast from 8am

Competition 10am to 3pm

Prize giving 4pm

Ben

Hi All,

Taken from the covering letter that all competitors received.

Saturday: Breakfast from 8am

Competition 10am to 4pm

Food served from 4.30pm

Night stage 7pm to 11pm

Sunday: Breakfast from 8am

Competition 10am to 3pm

Prize giving 4pm

Ben

Damn, Theres no getting around it, Im gona have to make my lights point the right way!

Excellent, Will that include lots of JD and doing the Conga :D If ya lucky you might get to help me to my tent again :blink: :blink:

Neither Me or Adrian will be drinking friday or saturday night! :blink: ! If we do don't wake us on sunday ;):moglite:

Dan

hope my auto box cooler turns up today!

Neither Me or Adrian will be drinking friday or saturday night! :blink: ! If we do don't wake us on sunday ;):moglite:

Dan

hope my auto box cooler turns up today!

I thought it was due yesterday????? I tried calling last night to say we couldn't go light testing - had a small emergency and had to dash to London. Just when I was hoping to have a quiet evening of welding <_< Anyway, it sounds like you couldn't have made it anyway.....

We're Ready.

were ready just need to load up tomorow, hope the weathers going to be good its our first time camping (credit crunch) if its a wash out it might be our last time camping. Regardles of the weather if the event is as good as it was last year everyone will go home with a smile on their face :)

Yep

thats if its ready! Just got off the phone to Steve and he's still flat out finishing bits off. But I am sure we will be there on the start, but what with the untested motor and my level of (un)fitness it might prove to be a rather trying weekend!

Oh and its peeing down again!