Billing

GBMUD

Unsurprisingly i am here and i am expecting 723 (camping units) of you on thursday

Xeng is on stand T39

see you all on thursday :blink:

So is my trade ticket (and car pass) going to get me in without an argument this afternoon Andy? :unsure:

Chris

Im going friday afternoon through till sunday night AND i get to share the bedroom (boot) of the disco with a fine young lass! looking forward to it though, there's about 10 of us in total and booked 4 off roading sessions too, although so skint now i might not be able to buy anything!

there will be no problem there si :rolleyes::rolleyes:

see you tomorrow

Yup, got in no problem. :) ...and it is Chris, not Si Andy! :P Si will be here later today.

I got here yesterday afternoon, got the Landy set up, rooftent up and a nice ruby inside me from Vinney's. :)

Lots of trade stands set up already and more arriving every few minutes - so far, so normal. Seen the longest Defender ever, no doubt a picture will show up soon enough... :)

Currently the sun is shining on Billing, though heavy weather is forecast for this evening and then an improvment and, according to the weather man, 'a return to summer' for the weekend. Fingers crossed!

Chris

Do we have a definitive list of who is actually exhibiting at Billing ? Jake Lloyd on here says see you at the Devon 4x4 stand, yet they are not on the Billing website exhibitors list,

http://www.lroshow.com/LROBILLING/2009_exhibitors.html

but are on the Newark one

http://www.lrmshow.com/exhibitors.

I also recall a number of people the last LROI mag said were confirmed for Billing who appear not to be on the latest list (from memory, Nene, Goodwinch, Brownchurch).

Confused? Certainly I am. I am not convinced to drive 3 hours to see a number of companies who turn out not to be there. Unfortunately two babies preclude the fun/atmosphere side of things for me for a while.

Also, I owe Les Henson a heap of thanks for his advice over the last year, and would really like to shake his hand. If I get there for tomorrow, Les, how do I recognise you ?

Regards

Richard

Goodwinch certainly will be there, I am collecting a winch from David.

The organisers of Billing have boviously been so busy organising the show that they have turned out not to be very good at updating the web site.

I heard from another trader that Devon are at both shows in a reduced capacity.

I'll be there from tonight onwards, just as the rain really gets going knowing my luck!