bfg muds

PITBULL

They dont look like KM2's to me

I've seen a couple of strange mud terrain patterns over the last week or so.

There was a car going around Billing with some weird looking ones on that looked like KL71's but with BF Goodrich in white letters on the side

Odd

:huh:

An old BFG carcass that has had a new tread bonded on? A re-tread rather than a remould.

Chris

That's what they look like to me - you can see the light coloured line around where the new tread is bonded on and look at the difference in the side lugs either side of that line

As KM2 isn't really available properly yet, I would say just 'KM'

I saw lots of KM2s being fitted at Billing last weekend. BFG bloke told me the KM is no longer being manufactured. I had been hoping to get some 255/75 16 KMs. Looks like I'm out of luck.

I saw lots of KM2s being fitted at Billing last weekend. BFG bloke told me the KM is no longer being manufactured. I had been hoping to get some 255/75 16 KMs. Looks like I'm out of luck.

Yeah but you try getting them on the high street, or even through Paddocks etc... A mate is after some 33 or 35 x 12.5 x 15s and can't find either KM or KM2s for love nor money. Everyone wants to sell him Cooper STTs or worse the Kumho KL71s...

Is that safe?

It is common on commercial vehicle tyres - one often sees the shed tread at the side of the motorway, or used to in olden days. Perhaps the glue is better these days. The car is apparently parked in a yard full of bin lorries so I guess they were done by a firm supplying the trucks.

Chris

They must be awsome cos dey av got white writin on da side innit :ph34r:

If they are done to standards i cant see there being a saftey issue although i wonder what they are like in the wet? Also i wonder how tall they are?

Will.