Hello. Again......

ChelseaTractor

Hi Jon,

Funny you should post on here, I've not been on for ages and may be buying back one of your old trucks myself ....

ALF by chance? Cool, didn't know 'he' was still about. Show us some pics.

TJ101, calling Tim..... Yoo hoo.

Still got the hybrid? Bung up some pics too if you can.

Hi Will, long time mate. That pic was some years ago now bloody hell. I'm soooo glad you didn't get one of the backwards arse flop! :D

Haven't forgotten about the toylander Mark, gotta have a sort out.

How do Jon boy!

Tim's still got the hybrid - was the second of two trucks he broke at the weekend!! Only a shaft and getting it a bit warm though!

He's promising it a rebuild this winter..... then again, he said that last year too!

after a weekend at Peterborough getting in the way on Si's X Eng stand, my appitite is seriously whetted for another Landie.

Admit it Jon, what you really miss is weekends away with lots of other men, openly talking about flange, nipples and greasing your shaft!! :ph34r::ph34r:

Steve :P

Hello Jo,n welcome back.

I have no idea who you are but have to ask......Where have you been and why? Unless that's a sensitive subject.

Steve

Jon had a bit of a mid-life crisis, bought a TVR, had kids and a few other life changes and has now calmed down and readdressed his priorities.

Welcome home mate. :P

Chris

Hi Will, long time mate. That pic was some years ago now bloody hell. I'm soooo glad you didn't get one of the backwards arse flop!

Nowt so funny as a chap falling backwards out of a well bogged bobtail and landing in deep mud arse first :D I look forward to seeing you doing it again soon :lol:

Whats the plan for a LR then, something suitably bonkers I assume.

Will :)

Evenin all, just thought I'd say hi to some old friends.

For those in the know, the over powered yoghurt pot is no more and after a weekend at Peterborough getting in the way on Si's X Eng stand, my appitite is seriously whetted for another Landie.

It's in the blood I tell ya!

Jon.

Must be fate, the day i drop in to say hi you bloody beat me too it!!

anyway hows ya ipod!! haha

Hello everyone else, im back in the landy world at last, nothing special just a little 90 with light mods (at the moment anyway!!!!!!)

Hello everyone else, im back in the landy world at last, nothing special just a little 90 with light mods (at the moment anyway!!!!!!)

Cripes, they are all coming out of the woodwork! Nice to see you Graham. :)

Chris

Hi Graham

Hello too! So where are you based these days??

Cheers

Steve

Alright Graham! Did you get rid of that monster you had? And I don't mean the wife. :lol:

Cheers for the warm welcome Guys, it's nice to be back. 'Home' is probably right Chris. ;)

Yes, a few of lifes ups and downs have come between me and Land Rover onership but I'm hatching a little plan to set that straight. One has a V8 yes, but isn't your average LR and the other will be for my new work venture, a Td5 110 double cab.

I'm gonna stay out of the comps/mental vehicle for a bit until the kids are older and I've got more money!!!!!!!!

Admit it Jon, what you really miss is weekends away with lots of other men, openly talking about flange, nipples and greasing your shaft!! :ph34r::ph34r:

Steve :P

Ok I'll admit it Steve. Miss your Canadian mate Jessey the Lumberjack more though....

All night round the campfire 'Oi go and get some more logs ya big f**ckin Jessey!' :lol::lol::lol:

Brilliant times.