ScrapIron Stickers Arrived!

AJL

Mine too; they look great. Thanks, James!

Jas sorry yours havnt arrived i'm away from home now untill Tuesday if they havnt arrived by then i'll post you some more first class

my appologies

James

James: Did you post some out to me? I did pay rather late by Paypal so perhaps I missed the boat. I do live 100 miles or so from you so perhaps the post is just being slow - it seems slow here for some reason.

Chris

James: Did you post some out to me? I did pay rather late by Paypal so perhaps I missed the boat. I do live 100 miles or so from you so perhaps the post is just being slow - it seems slow here for some reason.

Chris

Hi Chris

Just checked my paypal account you and a couple of others have paid recently so i've just posted out some more stickers which should be with you all in the next few days.

anyone else who wants some you're more than welcome as i've got 100 or so left :D

Hopefully the majority should have all got their stickers now if i've missed anyone or people who ordered them havnt got them please let me know via pm and i'll sort it asap :D

Just To Check

Has everyone who wanted them other than Doyley now got their stickers?

Please can anyone who hasnt recieved them please shout up and i'll get some more off in the post! :D

Just To Check

Please can anyone who hasnt recieved them please shout up and i'll get some more off in the post! :D

:unsure:

Nope - -

Still (patiently) waiting !!

:unsure:

The Pasty

Just To Check

:D:D:D:D

Cheers Bud!

Stickers arrived today. Think I could probably cover the bonnet with the amount you sent me..... :rolleyes::D:P

Thanks

Mark