which dashboard

i want to put an accesory dash in my 110.anyone have any opinions on which is best or any other alternatives.i am leaning towards the raptor as its metal and maybe more rigid?and less likely to rattle and/or crack.any thoughts and pics of ones you have done greatly appreciated thanks steve

Hi,

I'm looking at getting a raptor dash as they do look great. The question I have, is how does the CB fit in there. I have nothing with my CB that would keep it in place. Do you get a bracket of perhaps an insert like with the stereo??

cheers

Dave

Hi,

I'm looking at getting a raptor dash as they do look great. The question I have, is how does the CB fit in there. I have nothing with my CB that would keep it in place. Do you get a bracket of perhaps an insert like with the stereo??

cheers

Dave

brackets come with it

I have one in my truck and quite a few people in my club have them and more want them.....

My vote is for raptor

Hi,

cheers

Dave

Dave,

I got a DIN mount bracket from Thunderpole for my CB. It fits in the radio slot on the front of my Mobile Storage System Cubby Box.

HTH

Hi,

cheers

Dave

yep there is a bar that goes from left to right across the back of the console just above where the cb mounts and the brackets mount on either side of the cb and attatch to the bar. Its a nice bit of kit, im very happy with mine

I've only used the Mudstuff centre console myself. Was easy to fit, robust and importantly for me looked OE, there was certainly no rattling or cracking. I can't recommend it highly enough. Really good kit. :)

Mo