Shires Seven sisters event 11th-12th September

jcwcooper

It's the same weekend as the LRO Show in Peterborough isn't it?

Would love to go, but don't have the money :(

James its a great weekend you must go sometime, Ive been the last 3 years now and I still havent seen all of the site! :)

It looks like it might be the same campsite as last year? can anyone confirm? :unsure::)

James its a great weekend you must go sometime, Ive been the last 3 years now and I still havent seen all of the site! :)

It looks like it might be the same campsite as last year? can anyone confirm? :unsure::)

Hi There

We ae going back to the showcaves this year as those that attended seem to prefer them to the site we used last year. The information packs will be sent out by e-mail on the monday before the event, I would say if people want to attend can they get the bookings in as soon as possible. The website is http://www.shirelrc.com/7S/

The booking form is up, we are again offering the opportunity to attend withour booking camping if you want to make your own arrangements. It is a great weekend and I am really looking forward to it as I missed last year due to a family wedding.

Many thanks

Richard Vice Chair Shire LRC

I'll get the form in ASAP then.

Would it be fine if I e-mail a scanned version somewhere? Sending it by post would probably take quite a while. If you could PM me an e-mail addy to send it to + the paypal addy, I'd be quite grateful :)

Can I pay by online transfer? Just I dont want to sent cash in an envelope... I can't find my cheque book right now. And I don't want to pay the extra for paypal!

If it helps, I believe Henry has suffered a fit of generosity following a misprint and the PayPal fee is only £5 not £10. I believe those who've paid too much via PP will have got a fiver back.

I'll ask about bank transfers but I doubt it's a goer, not really the done thing to give out bank details to the great unwashed these days!

Edited to add: I can't make it this year, gutted! :(